SAN FRANCISCO, Feb. 25, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The global Lipstick Market was appreciated on US$ 11.5 billion in 2018. The forecasters predict that the global market to show a CAGR of 5.6% for the duration of 2019-2024.
Lipstick is one of the cosmetic products which is maximum frequently utilized. It is prepared of emollients, oil, wax and colorants. Wax delivers the structure to the hard, whereas oils, for example mineral, jojoba, lanolin, castor, cocoa butter and petrolatum increase moisture. Lipsticks may possibly be prepared from a number of waxes for example Candelilla, beeswax and ozokerite wax.
The most important reasons funding in the development of the global market for lipstick take account of, increasing demand for lipsticks from employed women, and leaning toward beauty websites of e-commerce. Increasing suburbanization, development in standard of living, and inclination for posting the images on social media are the important reasons boosting up the usage of cosmetic products. It is one of these products, it is reasonably priced for every single customer.
The most important restriction of the market is the existence of poisonous ingredients in lipsticks. This is expected to generate encounters for the development of the market. Cadmium is a famous toxic chemical that directly interrupts the DNA. Lead is additional damaging chemical that occurs in negligible amounts in lipsticks. Greater volume of lead can outcomes in problems regarding high blood pressure, fertility, problems for memory and concentration and also there is enormous possibility of damage to the fetus for the duration of prenatal period.
Download PDF to know more details about "Global Lipstick Market" Report 2024.
The products testing done on wild life is too one of the limitations for the market, because consumers request for the products which are free from such cruelty. Yet, the demand for organic and natural lipsticks is the most important prospect existing in this market. The organic and natural lipsticks are not injurious and are free from cruelty because they are not tried on animals.
The global Lipstick Industry can be classified by Sales Network, Product, Applicator, Age, Color Gender and Region. By Sales Network, it can be classified as Online Retail, Super and Hypermarkets, Specialty Stores, Multi Branded Retail Stores, Grocery Stores, Departmental Stores and Others. By Product, it can be classified as Longwearing, Matte, Cream, Shimmer, Gloss, Metallic, Crème, Sheer/ Satin and Others. By Applicator, it can be classified as Liquid, Pencil, Stick /Tube, Palette, Cream. By Age, it can be classified as Above 50, 31 to 50, 20 to 30, below 20. By Color, it can be classified as Maroon, Pink, Nude, Red and Others. By Gender, it can be classified as Unisex, Female.
By Region the global Lipstick Market can be classified as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Central & South America, and Middle East & Africa. Europe ruled the market, after 2018. It was responsible for 31.0% share of the international revenue. Spain, Italy, Poland, France, Germany and the U.K. are the noticeable markets of this province. Ever changing inclination of the customer in the direction of organic lip colors owing to increasing worries regarding damaging belongings of chemical created cosmetics is an important motivating issue. Moreover, demand for lip colors between young customers is increasing within this province so as to catch a fashionable and stylish appearance.
Asia Pacific is likely to record the speedy CAGR of 11.0% during the period of 2019 to 2025. Speedy development in the emerging nations comprising Taiwan, Malaysia, India and China has been powering the demand for luxury products of personal care within the province. Increasing infiltration of international varieties is likely to move the development of the market confidently within the nearby future. Additionally, eye-catching and inventive packing is expected to enlarge the base of the customer within this province.
Access 118 page research report with TOC on "Global Lipstick Market" Report" available with Radiant Insights, Inc. @: https://www.radiantinsights.com/research/lipstick-market-2024
Some of the important companies for Lipstick Market are: RELOUIS BEL LLC, Shiseido Company Limited, Procter & Gamble Company, Inglot Sp. Z. O. O., Guerlain, Coty Inc., Avon Products, Inc., Unilever plc, Revlon Inc., L'Oréal S.A, Estée Lauder Companies Inc., and Christian Dior SE. Additional notable companies are: Oriflamme Holding AG, Chanel S.A., Amore Pacific Corporation, Rohto, Inglot Cosmetics, Johnson& Johnson, DHC, Stargazer, Mark wins Beauty.
Lipstick is one of the most commonly used cosmetic products made up of colorants, oil, wax, and emollients. Wax provides the structure to the solid lipstick, while oils, such as petrolatum, lanolin, cocoa butter, jojoba, castor, and mineral, add moisture. Lipsticks may be made from several waxes such as beeswax, ozokerite and candelilla wax. The analysts forecast the global lipstick market to exhibit a CAGR of 5.6% during the period 2019-2024. The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global lipstick for 2019-2024. To calculate the market size, the report considers the lipstick sales volume and revenue.
The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: regional markets, product, and marketing channel.
- Geographically, the global lipstick market is segmented into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis of the market trends in each of the sub-segments from 2019 to 2024.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.
- On the basis of product, the global lipstick market is segmented into:
- Liquid Lipstick
- Lipstick Palette
- Based on marketing channel, the lipstick market is segmented into:
- Specialty Stores
- Online Retail
- The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market. Some of the leading players in the global lipstick market are:
- Avon Products, Inc.
- Christian Dior SE
- Coty Inc.
- Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
- Guerlain SAS
- Inglot Sp. Z. O. O.
- L'Oréal S.A
- Procter & Gamble Company
- Revlon Inc.
- Shiseido Company Limited
- Unilever plc
- ""RELOUIS BEL"" LL
- Objective of the study:
- To analyze and forecast the market size of global lipstick market.
- To classify and forecast global lipstick market based on region, product, and marketing channel.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global lipstick market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in global lipstick market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global lipstick market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global lipstick market.
- The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
- Manufacturers of lipstick
- Raw material suppliers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to lipstick
Browse reports of similar category available with Radiant Insights, Inc.:
- Body Lotion Market
- Nail Polish Market
- Skin Moisturizers Market
- Anti-Aging Products and Therapies Market
About Radiant Insights, Inc.:
At Radiant Insights, we work with the aim to reach the highest levels of customer satisfaction. Our representatives strive to understand diverse client requirements and cater to the same with the most innovative and functional solutions.
SOURCE Radiant Insights, Inc.