NEW YORK, March 15, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- There are a number of exciting LNG liquefaction prospects around the world in 2016, both under construction and prospective. The question is whether the demand of East Asia is strong enough to support the economics of an abundant supply of liquefaction opportunities. This report tackles that question, forecasting the feasibility and likelihood of further liquefaction and regasification investment around the world. In doing so, it makes judgement calls about individual projects under construction and in planning; both in terms of the EPC costs and how likely they are to proceed. As more LNG infrastructure is constructed, an increasingly complex global LNG trade is evolving; one that is becoming ever more important to the shape of the global energy industry. Visiongain assesses that capital expenditure on the development of large-scale onshore LNG liquefaction and regasification terminals will reach $55.08bn in 2016.
The construction of large-scale onshore liquefaction and regasification terminals is a function of the development of the global LNG industry. Investment in such infrastructure is dictated by unique supply and demand circumstances in different geographies, such as the US unconventional oil and gas boom and the future of Japanese nuclear power generation. Our report assesses upstream asset viability, infrastructure EPC costs and demand-side outlook to anticipate the market direction.
The report is divided into two distinct global markets: expenditure on (a) liquefaction and (b) regasification facilities. These global markets are further divided by the most important spaces for infrastructure investment. Detailed tables of all in operation, under construction and planned facilities are also provided, as well as a companies' chapter examining the LNG portfolios of the leading shareholders of LNG capacity.
The report will answer questions such as:
- What are the key trends and factors affecting spending on new liquefaction infrastructure?
- What factors dictate this investment?
- How are the economics of terminals shaping up?
- What is the interplay between expenditure on regasification terminals and liquefaction capacity?
- How are demand markets for LNG most likely to evolve, and why?
- Who will be the main exporters and importers of LNG over the next decade?
- How will the future global LNG trade routes change?
- How much extra LNG capacity will enter the global market over the next decade?
How will you benefit from this report?
- This report will keep your knowledge base up to speed. Don't get left behind.
- This report will allow you to reinforce strategic decision-making based upon definitive and reliable market data.
- You will be able to realise your company's full potential within the market.
- You will better understand the competitive landscape and identify potential new business opportunities and partnerships.
Five reasons why you must order and read this report today:
1) The report provides a high, medium and low case scenario for global CAPEX and capacity forecasts of the liquefaction market from 2016-2026
2) The report provides CAPEX and capacity forecasts and analyses for the 5 leading liquefaction and regasification market spaces from 2016-2026:
- Australia (Liquefaction)
- Canada (Liquefaction)
- East Africa (Liquefaction)
- Russia (Liquefaction)
- US (Liquefaction)
- Rest of the World (Liquefaction)
o This chapter include individual market outlooks for:
§ Papua New Guinea
§ Trinidad & Tobago
- China (Regasification)
- Europe (Regasification)
- Japan (Regasification)
- South Korea (Regasification)
- India (Regasification)
3) The report also includes Portfolio Details & Analysis of the Leading Companies involved in the Large-Scale LNG Infrastructure Market
- BG Group
- BHP Billiton
- Qatar Petroleum
- Royal Dutch Shell
- Total S.A.
4) The analysis is also underpinned by our exclusive interviews with leading experts:
- John Jeffers from Kentz (A SNC-Lavlin Company)
- Carmen Lopez-Contreras from a Leading Oil and Gas Operating Company
- A Senior LNG Advisor from a Oil and Gas Major
- Mike Theobald from AECOM
- Kathleen Eisbrenner from NextDecade LNG
5) The report includes tables of all currently operating, under construction and planned liquefaction and regasification facilities, listing their Location, Operational Year, Status, Capacity, Owner(s) and EPC Cost
- These projects are colour coded based on visiongain's view of how likely the planned project listed is to go ahead.
This independent, 260+ page report guarantees you will remain better informed than your competitors. With 134 tables and figures examining the Onshore Large-Scale LNG market space, the report gives you an immediate, one-stop breakdown of your market. PLUS capital expenditure and capacity forecasts, as well as analysis, from 2016-2026 will keep your knowledge that one step ahead of your rivals.
Who should read this report?
- Anyone within the LNG value chain
- Business development managers
- Marketing managers
- Government agencies
Don't miss out.
This report is essential reading for you or anyone in the energy sector with an interest in LNG. Purchasing this report today will help you to recognise important market opportunities and understand the possibilities there.
Order the Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) Infrastructure Market 2016-2026: CAPEX on Large-Scale Onshore Liquefaction & Regasification and Prospects for Leading Companies report now. We look forward to receiving your order.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p02590394-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.