ALBANY, New York, March 17, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Majorly driven by the rise in the depletion of fuel reserve across the globe, the global liquid biofuel market is expected to grow significantly during the tenure of 2019 to 2027, says a recent report by Transparency Market Research. As per the report, the market is projected to witness a significant ~11% CAGR during this tenure. Moreover, looking at the growing demand for eco-friendly demand the global liquid biofuel market shall reach to the value of ~US$ 295 Bn by the end of 2027.
Major Finding in the Global Liquid Biofuel Market Study
- Ethanol to remain the most lucrative type of liquid biofuel. This dominance of the biofuel is the result of rising adoption for propulsion and easy availability.
- Sugar crops and vegetable oil segment under feedstock category are expected to dominate the global liquid biofuel market collectively. This prominence of the segment is attributed to the demand for recycling the waste produced while developing products that have sugar in it. Moreover, the consumption of vegetable extract in various food items has also propelled the production of waste vegetable oil that can act as an effective biofuel.
- Transportation segment under application category shall emerge as the most lucrative segment in the global liquid biofuel market.
Explore the actionable insights from the report on global liquid biofuel market available under the title: Liquid Biofuel Market (Type: Ethanol and Biodiesel; Feedstock: Sugar Crops, Starch Crops, Vegetable Oils, Animal Fats, and Others; Process: Fermentation, Transesterification, and Others; and Application: Transportation, Power Generation, and Heat) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2019 – 2027 at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/liquid-biofuel-market.html
Major Drivers Mentioned in Global Liquid Biofuel Market Study
- Stringent government policies to reduce the carbon emission in their respective constituency is the major factor that propels the growth of global liquid biofuel market during the tenure of 2019 to 2027.
- Growing demand for alternative fuel due to depleting conventional fuel reserves also propels the growth of global liquid biofuel market during the tenure of 2019 to 2027.
- Rising concerns of global warming due to several pollutants that emitted from industries, vehicles and domestic goods has also propelled the oil and gas companies to develop eco-friendly liquid biofuels. This shall help the global liquid biofuel market to showcase an astounding growth during the tenure.
- Volatile prices of crude oil is hampering the economy of various countries across the globe. To overcome these issues, the countries are developing cost-effective and less volatile fuels for propulsion. These developments shall also propel the growth of global liquid biofuel market during the tenure between 2019 and 2027.
Download PDF Brochure - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=76579
Regional Analysis of Global Liquid Biofuel Market
North America dominated the global liquid biofuel market during 2018. The region in lieu with Energy Independence and Security Act of 2007, is expected to produce 36 Bn gallon per year by the end of 2022. Moreover, the region accounted for the production of 40% ethanol in 2018.
Furthermore, as per the report by U.S. Biodiesel Plant Production Capacity of 2019, there are 102 active biodiesel plants operating in the U.S. with the capacity of 2.6 Bn gallon per year capacity.
Europe dominated the global liquid biofuel market in terms of revenue during 2018. The region is expected to continue its dominance in coming years. It is noticeable that Europe is accounted for around 35% of overall biodiesel production making it the largest shareholder in global liquid biofuel market.
Analyze liquid biofuel market growth in 30+ countries including US, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Russia, Poland, Benelux, Nordic, China, Japan, India, and South Korea. Request a sample of the study.
Competitive Analysis of Global Liquid Biofuel Market
The global liquid biofuel market is largely fragmented and is massively competitive. This landscape of the market is attributed to the dominance of the emerging players over the market. However, this scenario poses tough challenge for the new players willing to enter the global liquid biofuel market.
To withstand this competition, the new players are resorting to extensive research and development, coupled with collaboration and mergers. Some of the major players of global liquid biofuel market are: Green Biologics Limited, Archer Daniels Midland Company, Bangchak Corporation Public Company Limited, and World Energy Alternatives LLC.
View Detailed Table of Contents at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/report-toc/76579
The global liquid biofuel market is segmented on the basis of:
Liquid Biofuel Market, by Type
Liquid Biofuel Market, by Feedstock
- Sugar Crops
- Starch Crops
- Vegetable Oils
- Animal Fats
Liquid Biofuel Market, by Process
Liquid Biofuel Market, by Application
- Power Generation
Liquid Biofuel Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Explore Transparency Market Research's award-winning coverage of the global Energy and Natural Resources Industry,
On-Site Hydrogen Generator Market - The opportunity in the U.S. on-site hydrogen generator market is expected to be US$ 191.4 Mn by 2027 from US$ 121.3 Mn in 2018, surging at a steady pace of 5.2% between 2019 and 2027.
Cryogenic Tanks Market - In terms of value, the global cryogenic tanks market was stood around US$ 900.0 Mn in 2018 and is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of more than 7% from 2019 to 2027
Metalworking Fluids Market - In terms of value, the global Metalworking Fluids market was stood around US$ 11.0 Bn in 2018 and is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of more than 4% from 2019 to 2027.
Diesel Generator Market - The diesel generator market in telecom industry is expected to expand at a CAGR of ~4% during the forecast period. Companies are broadening their revenue streams with the help of novel ORC generators that convert waste heat from diesel generators into power, especially in countries that are heavily dependent on diesel generators.
Biogas Plant Market - The global biogas plant market stood at a total of 67,690 plants in 2018. The market is expected to remain reasonably positive within a forecast period from 2019 to 2027 with a CAGR of 6.3%. By the end of 2027
Gain access to Market Ngage, an AI-powered, real-time business intelligence that goes beyond the archaic research solutions to solve the complex strategy challenges that organizations face today. With over 15,000+ global and country-wise reports across 50,000+ application areas, Market Ngage is your tool for research on-the-go. From tracking new investment avenues to keeping a track of your competitor's moves, Market Ngage provides you with all the essential information to up your strategic game. Power your business with Market Ngage's actionable insights and remove the guesswork in making colossal decisions.
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]
SOURCE Transparency Market Research