LONDON, April 21, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The global liquid chromatography reagents market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 11.1% from 2014 to 2019. North America accounted for the largest share of this market, to grow at a CAGR of 9.3%. The global liquid chromatography reagents market holds high potential for growth in future, due to increasing strategic expansions of companies and advances in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries. However, the high price of organic solvents is the main factor that limits the growth of the market.
In this report, the global liquid chromatography reagents market is broadly classified on the basis of products, end-users, and types.
Geographically, the market is divided into North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of World. North America is estimated to command the largest share of 40.3% of the global liquid chromatography reagents market in 2014, followed by Europe.
The report has profiled the leading players of this market along with their developments (new product launches & partnerships, agreements, collaborations, and joint ventures) carried out by companies over the past few years and strategies adopted by them to sustain and strengthen their position in the global liquid chromatography reagents market. Agilent Technologies, Inc. (U.S.), Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (U.S.), Merck Millipore (U.S.), and Waters Corporation (U.S.) are some of the key players engaged in this market.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis—industry analysis (industry trends and PEST analysis), market share analysis of top players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss basic views on the competitive landscape, usage patterns, emerging- and high-growth segments of the liquid chromatography reagents market, high-growth regions & their respective regulatory policies, government initiatives, drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report will enrich both the established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help the firms garner a greater market share. Firms that purchase the report could use any one or a combination of five strategies that include market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment to strengthen their market share.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Product Analysis and development: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the global liquid chromatography reagents market. Usage pattern/penetration rate (in-depth trend analysis) of products (segment-wise) and purchasing data. Comprehensive coverage of product approvals, patent analysis, pipeline products, and product recalls.
- Market Development: Comprehensive information of lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the liquid chromatography reagents market across geographies, exploits new distribution channels, new clientele bases, and different pricing policies.
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information of new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investment decisions in the liquid chromatography reagents market. Detailed description with regards to related and unrelated diversification pertaining to this market.
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of the market shares and company share analysis of the key players forecasted till 2019. Development of business strategies and manufacturing capabilities of leading players that will enhance the bottom line of the companies in the liquid chromatography reagents market.
- Product/ Brand Perception Analysis: Comprehensive study of customers' perception and behavior through our inbuilt social connect tool (digital marketing language) that checks the virality and tonality of blogs.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2837141/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers