LONDON, Nov. 16, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
"High demand from food & beverages industry is driving the liquid packaging market"
The market size for liquid packaging is projected to reach USD 370.75 billion by 2021, registering a CAGR of 5.4% between 2016 and 2021. Increasing demand from the food & beverages industry is the major driver for liquid packaging market. The global liquid packaging industry is expected to rise with the increasing demand from food & beverage industry in economies such as India, China, Africa, Middle East, Germany, Brazil, and others. Increasing carbon footprint due to use of various resins in the manufacturing of liquid packaging type is the major restraint affecting the growth of the market.
"Flexible liquid packaging, the fastest-growing liquid packaging type"
Flexible liquid packaging is the fastest-growing liquid packaging type. This packaging type provides various advantages such as longer shelf life, less cost, consumer friendly, capable of retaining freshness of products, less energy consumption, green packaging, and others. Films are the largest flexible liquid packaging type used majorly in the packaging of liquid products. Liquid packaging is widely used as it prevents the loss of moisture or protects the goods from moisture; improves tear, scuff and puncture resistance; and provides a heat sealable surface; and so on.
"Asia-Pacific, the largest and fastest-growing market for liquid packaging"
Asia-Pacific is the largest market for liquid packaging globally, with China being the most dominant market. This region is also anticipated to witness highest growth rate, which is attributed to the rapid economic expansion in the region. The rapid development in liquid packaging industry is also vigorously driven by the demand from food & beverages, medical & pharmaceutical, and other end-use industries in the region.
This study has been validated through primary interviews conducted with various industry experts globally. These primary sources have been divided in three categories: by company; by designation; and by region.
- By Company Type: Tier 1 – 37%, Tier 2 – 38%, and Tier 3 – 25%
- By Designation: Research & Consultants – 30%, Sales Executives – 30%, and Managers – 40%
- By Region: Asia-Pacific – 54%, Middle-East & Africa – 23%, Europe – 15%, North America – 8%
The report also includes company profiles and competitive strategies adopted by the major market players such as The Dow Chemical Company (U.S.), International Paper (U.S.), Tetra Pak International S.A. (Switzerland), Smurfit Kappa (Ireland), Mondi Plc. (Austria), Sidel (Switzerland), BillerudKorsnäs (Stockholm), Elopak (Norway), Evergreen Packaging (U.S.), and Weyerhaeuser (U.S.).
This research report categorizes the market for liquid packaging based on packaging type, resin, end-use industry, and region. It forecasts revenue growth and includes an analysis of trends in each of the submarkets. These segments are further described in detail with their subsegments in the report with value and volume forecasts till 2021. It also includes company profiles and competitive strategies adopted by the major players in the global liquid packaging market.
Reasons to buy this report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis—industry analysis (industry trends), market share analysis of top players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape; emerging and high-growth segments of the liquid packaging market; high-growth regions; and market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on liquid packaging types offered by the top market players
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on emerging technologies, research & development (R&D) activities, and new product launches in the liquid packaging market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information on lucrative emerging markets – the report analyzes the liquid packaging market across regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped regions, recent developments, and investments in the liquid packaging market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the liquid packaging market
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4339712/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48