LONDON, Aug. 31, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
"Increasing demand for energy-efficient buildings is driving the liquid roofing market"
The market size of liquid roofing is projected to reach USD 7.48 billion by 2021, registering a CAGR of 7.1% from 2016 to 2021. The market is projected to register a CAGR of 6.7% to reach 3,439.3 million square meters by 2021. The increasing demand for energy-efficient buildings fuels the growth of the liquid roofing market.
"Residential buildings: The fastest-growing application for liquid roofing"
The residential buildings segment is the largest as well as the fastest-growing application segment of the liquid roofing market. The residential buildings industry includes both roofing and reroofing activities. Residential buildings include all kinds of residential structures such as houses, town houses, cottages, condominiums, and apartments. In residential buildings, liquid roofing is used in various applications such as roofing and reroofing.
"Asia-Pacific: The fastest-growing market for liquid roofing"
Asia-Pacific is the fastest-growing market of liquid roofing, in terms of value and volume, with China dominating the market. High economic growth, growing manufacturing industries, cheap labor, increasing foreign investments, agreement/collaboration, expansion, and a global shift in production capacity from the developed markets to emerging markets are the major factors fueling the growth of the liquid roofing market in this region.
This study has been validated through primaries conducted with various industry experts globally. These primary sources have been divided into three categories, namely, by company, by designation, and by region.
- By Company Type- Tier 1- 40.0%, Tier 2- 25.0%, and Tier 3- 35.0%
- By Designation- C Level- 30.0%, Researchers- 40.0%, and Presidents- 30.0%
- By Region- Europe – 22.0%, North America – 45.0%, Asia-Pacific – 17.0%, and RoW – 16.0%
The report also provides company profiles and competitive strategies adopted by the major market players, such as Compagnie BASF (Germany), Dow Chemical (U.S.), Saint-Gobain (France), 3M (Minnesota), and AkzoNobel N.V. (Netherlands), Bergquist Company (U.S.), Indium Corporation (U.S.), and Parker Hannifin (U.S.), among others.
Reasons to buy this report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis — industry analysis (industry trends), market share analysis of top players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape; emerging and high-growth segments of the liquid roofing market; high-growth regions; and market drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on liquid roofing offered by the top players in the global liquid roofing market.
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and new product launches in the liquid roofing market.
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets – the report analyzes the markets for liquid roofing across regions.
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global liquid roofing market.
Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global liquid roofing market.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4093398/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48