LOS ANGELES, Sept. 15, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Liverpool®, the fast-growing denim and sportswear line, announced today the debut of a new denim capsule collection as part of its upcoming Spring 2018 line. The "LVPL" capsule combines the impeccable fit and performance that have made Liverpool's jeans a retail hit with more dramatic styling and trim including Japanese-inspired vintage style floral embroidery and cropped wide leg cuts. Liverpool will showcase LVPL alongside the rest of the Spring '18 line at Coterie in New York.
Known for its timeless styles, casual elegance and technical innovations that fit, flatter and perform, Liverpool has become one of the industry's fastest growing denim brands, winning raves from shoppers at Bloomingdale's, Nordstrom, Von Maur, Dillard's and over 1,500 specialty boutiques. For Spring 2018, Liverpool will be introducing new fits, colors and washes to its core jeans and leggings line as well as accelerating its growth in shirts and denim jackets. The brand will also introduce denim skirts for the first time.
Spring 2018 highlights include:
- LVPL capsule – LVPL introduces a new, higher price-point option to the line as the first Liverpool styles to retail for over $100. Retailing from $119 to $149, the jeans in the LVPL capsule will feature more premium denim fabrics from Italy and Japan. Design elements will incorporate Japanese-inspired vintage style floral embroidery including indigo tonal elements going down the side seams of the jeans. Other styles will feature more contemporary graphic embroidery sewn into the fabric of the jeans.
- Shirts – New fashion-forward styles feature front lace-ups, off-the-shoulder cuts, cold shoulders and smocked details. Fabrications include indigo Tencel, textured solid wovens and yarn-dyed stripes and plaids.
- Denim skirts – Liverpool's first ever denim skirts collection feature embroideries, multi-frayed seam details and double release hems.
- Denim jackets – New shapes, washes and detailing including embroidery, release hems and metal studding.
- Pull-ons – Liverpool is updating its pull-on selection with two new "must have" styles: The Chloe with faux 5-Pocket detail and a hidden enclosed elastic waistband and the Zoe with a decorative double seamed elastic waistband. Pull-on details include released hems, wide rolled cuffs and mini leg slits.
- Jeans – New denim fabrications, washes, colors and detailing. For example, new Crosshatch Denim is a cotton/Tencel blend that gives the appearance of rigid denim but is super soft. Crops and Capri styles get new detailing including side slits with grommet details, shadow stripes, release hems and embroidered roll cuffs. Popular Skinny and Boyfriend styles get new color and wash options.
"We've seen triple digit growth in our business over the past year as retailers and shoppers have flocked to our perfectly fitted, high performance denim and sportswear," said Ron Perilman, Co-Founder and President of Liverpool. "With Spring 2018 we're continuing to expand the line to meet this demand, adding to our shirts collection, introducing denim skirts and debuting an exclusive, higher price-point offering with the LVPL capsule."
"LVPL makes cutting-edge style incredibly easy to wear, incorporating our fit and fabrication know-how to make statement pieces that flatter a range of body types," said Liverpool Design Director, Jill Perilman. "We're excited to introduce the new capsule alongside the rest of the Spring 2018 line."
Liverpool® brings innovative technology to trend-forward design, creating the perfect fit for a diverse range of body types. Because everyone is entitled to look and feel amazing in their jeans, Liverpool offers high quality styles for under $100. Liverpool denim and casual sportswear are available at LiverpoolJeans.com and through retailers including Nordstrom, Von Maur, Bloomingdale's, Dillard's and over 1,500 specialty boutiques. Founded in 2012 and based in Los Angeles, California, Liverpool is under the creative direction and vision of 30-year fashion industry veterans Jill and Ron Perilman. See what over 1 million people have already discovered at LiverpoolJeans.com or on Facebook and Instagram @LiverpoolJeans.