NEW YORK, April, 21, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- LNG Industry Outlook in Asia and Oceania to 2019 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts With Details of All Operating and Planned Terminals
"LNG Industry Outlook in Asia and Oceania to 2019 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts With Details of All Operating and Planned Terminals" is a comprehensive report on Asia and Oceania LNG industry. The report provides asset details of all active and planned, LNG liquefaction and regasification terminals in the region by country. Information by terminal includes terminal name, operator company name and design LNG processing capacity (liquefaction / regasification) for the period 2009-2019. Planned (new build) LNG terminals capacity addition and existing capacity expansions, as announced by the companies have also been included. The report provides LNG liquefaction and regasification capital expenditure outlook at regional level by year as well as by key countries till 2019. Further the report also offers recent developments as well as latest tenders and contracts at country level.
- Updated information relating to all active and planned LNG terminals
- Provides historical data from 2009 to 2014, forecast to 2019
- Capacity information of all liquefaction and regasification terminals
- Provides operator information for all active and planned terminals
- Latest developments and contracts related to liquefaction and regasification terminals.
Reasons to buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on all active and planned liquefaction and regasification terminals in Asia and Oceania
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast capacity data
- Assess your competitor's LNG assets
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p02869145-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001