NEW YORK, July 4, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Report Details
The definitive LNG Yearbook 2016 is the ultimate reference source for the liquefied natural gas industry. The yearbook indicates that the global LNG infrastructure market including large and small scale LNG, FLNG and Carriers will experience a total Capex of $73.2bn in 2016.
The report will answer the following questions:
- What will dictate investment in LNG infrastructure over the coming 10 years?
- How is the current oil price environment affecting the market and how will CAPEX evolve?
- What is the future of the LNG trade?
- What is the direction that demand for LNG most likely to take?
- Where will the capital be deployed to liquefy natural gas?
- What influences the development of LNG export infrastructure in the US? What is the likely trajectory of investment and why?
- How will the Japanese and Chinese demand for LNG evolve and what impact will this have on the demand for LNG infrastructure?
- How viable are Canadian and East African LNG terminal prospects? When is capital most likely to be deployed on the projects?
- What will the capital expenditure on liquefaction terminals be over the coming 10 years?
- What liquefaction and regasification terminals are in operation, under construction and planned?
- What liquefaction terminals are the most likely to proceed from the planning stage into the construction stage?
- Who are the leading companies in the industry, and, in particular, who are the leading suppliers of LNG?
- What are the growth potentials for existing players and the prospects for new market entrants?
- What political, economic, environmental and technological factors affect expenditure upon onshore LNG terminal infrastructure?
- How and when are floating LNG solutions a viable or preferable alternative to a large-scale onshore facility?
- What are the prospects for the two submarkets- LNG FPSOs and FSRUs?
- Who are the main companies in the FLNG market and what are their market shares?
- Where are the major FLNG projects currently taking place around the world?
- How will each LNG carrier submarket segment grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these submarkets account for in 2026?
- How will the market shares for each LNG carrier submarket develop from 2016-2026?
- Which containment technologies will prevail and how will these shifts be responded to?
- What is driving and restraining the Small Scale LNG market dynamics?
- What are the market shares of the submarkets of the overall Small Scale LNG Market in 2016?
Five reasons why you must order and read this report today:
1. The LNG Yearbook is a compilation of four sector reports providing a complete LNG industry outlook
- Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) Infrastructure
- Floating Liquefied Natural Gas (FLNG)
- LNG FPSO (liquefaction)
- FSRU (regasification)
- Small Scale Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG)
- Small Scale Liquefaction
- Small Scale Regasification
- LNG Satellite Stations
- LNG Bunkering Facilities for Vessels
- LNG Fuelling Stations for Road Vehicles
- Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) Carriers
- GTT No 96
- T-Mark III and Mark Flex
- SPB Containment System
2. The LNG Yearbook contains LNG infrastructure spending and capacity forecasts between 2016 and 2026 across 8 regional markets:
- North America
- South America
- South East Asia
- Middle East
3. The LNG Yearbook features full transcripts of visiongain's interviews with key opinion leaders in all fields of the LNG infrastructure market:
- Black & Veatch
- Kosan Crisplant
- Next Decade LNG
- Stena Bulk
- Texas LNG
- Tokyo Gas
- Plus 3 other experts: A Senior LNG Advisor at an Oil Major, A Leading Oil & Gas Operator and A leading LNG operator
4. The LNG Yearbook provides detailed tables of all LNG carriers, onshore, offshore & small scale liquefaction, regasification, bunkering and fuelling projects
- Project name
- Main Sponsor
- Expected delivery date
5. The LNG Yearbook provides analysis of the existing LNG infrastructure fleet including carriers, import and export terminals, bunkering, fuelling and satellite stations
- Project name
- Main Sponsor
Who should read this report?
- Anyone within the global LNG industry
- Oil Engineers/Technicians
- Business development managers
- Project and site managers
- Government agencies
The report includes 622 tables, charts, and graphs that analyse the market into leading national and regional markets. The report also contains profiles and analysis of the leading companies in the market.
How will you benefit from this report?
- Read forecasts of 30 national submarkets
- Benefit from LNG infrastructure profiles of 53 national countries plus regional analysis from eight regions
- Discover global LNG infrastructure market forecast and the breakdown into the four submarkets: large-scale onshore infrastructure, LNG carriers, floating LNG and small-scale infrastructure
- 851 pages of insightful quantitative analysis including 622 tables, charts, and graphs
- See profiles of 42 major companies involved in the market, and their market shares in their relevant submarket as well as expert interviews with 6 leading experts from across the four LNG submarkets
Don't miss out
LNG Yearbook 2016: The Ultimate Guide to Liquefied Natural Gas Infrastructure 2016-2026: Capex Forecasts For Large-Scale Onshore Liquefaction Plants (Export) & Regasification (Import) Terminals, FLNG, FPSO, FSRU Vessels, Small-Scale LNG Bunkering, Fuelling, Satellite Stations & LNG Carriers GTT No. 96, T-Mark III & Mark III Flex, Moss Rosenberg & SPB Technologies report will be of value to anyone who wants to better understand the industry and its dynamics. It will be useful for businesses already involved in a segment of the LNG market, or for those wishing to enter this growing market in the future.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03948180-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/lng-yearbook-2016-the-ultimate-guide-to-liquefied-natural-gas-infrastructure-2016-2026-300293723.html