SANTA BARBARA, Calif., Sept. 19, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Local Market Launch, leading provider of business listings management and local presence solutions for SMB resellers, national brands, and multi-location businesses, today unveiled a suite of channel partner solutions that make it easier than ever for partners to deliver advanced business listings management services to their SMB clients.
New channel partner solutions include:
- TruPoint Synchronization Technology provides a single interface for the creation, monitoring, and updating of business listing information across a vast network of digital publishers.
- API integration automates the data submission process requiring no merchant interaction.
- Proprietary automated verification wizard, offering a single interface for phone and postcard verification for nine leading publishers, including Google, Yahoo, and Bing; allows verification process to be completed at merchant's convenience.
- New product set that requires no merchant interaction to complete verification process.
- Monthly SMB partner pricing, to accommodate small-business budgeting needs.
"We have always had a parallel focus on delivering a solution that helps SMBs get found everywhere their customers are searching, while also making it easy for our channel partners to manage their clients' business listings across all relevant digital channels," explained Brian Coryat, founder and CEO, Local Market Launch. "The enhanced services we are rolling out address both of these goals. They also offer our channel partners the flexibility to creatively integrate these new solutions within their unique SMB platforms."
Local Market Launch has been gaining traction with partners and their SMB clients this year, as evidenced by several key metrics: 1,000 percent growth in the number of locations managed and a staff which has doubled in size to support this growth.
Local Market Launch will be exhibiting its full suite of business listings management solutions for SMB channel partners at next week's BIA/Kelsey LEADING IN LOCAL: SMB Digital Marketing conference, taking place Sept. 22-24, in New Orleans. Conference attendees can stop by the Local Market Launch booth #120 to learn more.
About Local Market Launch
Local Market Launch delivers business listings management and local presence solutions for national brands, multi-location businesses, franchises, and local SMBs through a growing network of channel partners, including directory publishers, newspaper publishers, broadcast media companies, digital media agencies and certified marketing representatives (CMRs). Learn more at www.localmarketlaunch.com.
SOURCE Local Market Launch