NEWBURY, England, April 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
A Berkshire office refurbishment company, Newbury Interiors, has just launched a brand new website. The decision for a complete re-design was made after the company realised the importance of a strong online presence in a world that now revolves so much around the Internet.
With the aim of creating a website that is as modern, practical and innovative as their very own office refurbishments, Newbury Interiors enlisted the help of a local web design company. Together, the teams designed and built an online platform that is now user friendly, aesthetically pleasing and suitably modern.
Visitors to the website can quickly and easily explore everything they could possibly need to know if they are contemplating an office refurbishment including:
- A full list of services - from office partitions and suspended ceilings to interior finishing and office furniture, users can find more in-depth information about which would be the most suitable option for their workplace
- Fitout by areas - whether a company wants their meeting rooms, reception area, work space or break out areas renovated, there are a number of ways their needs can be accommodated
- Sector Solutions - with vast levels of experience in a number of different sectors, Newbury Interiors can cater for and advise businesses in the public sector, production environments, financial services, call centres, retail, research and development and much more
- Clients - users can see other companies that Newbury Interiors have done work with in the past including Thames Water, Mercedes Benz, La Tasca and Scottish and Southern Energy
- Contact - with a number of different ways to contact the company through the website, it couldn't be easier if customers have any questions or would like to book an appointment
Newbury Interiors was established in 1990 and has since evolved into a successful and innovative business that is always at the forefront of office refurbishment. Boasting a team of highly skilled professionals that service clients all over Southern England, the company offers professional and high quality services that are guided by industry associations.
Workplace health, safety and welfare should be taken very seriously and is something that Newbury Interiors always incorporates into every design they produce. A short guide for managers surrounding this issue can be downloaded from the HSE website.
For more information about Newbury Interiors, please visit the new website http://www.newinteriors.co.uk or phone 0800-161-3027.
Contact: Chris Chamberlain
SOURCE Newbury Commercial Interiors Ltd