NEW YORK, Oct. 20, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, Logicalis US, an international IT solutions and managed services provider (www.us.logicalis.com), expanded its Optimal Support for Cisco (OSC) offering. Optimal Support for Cisco is designed for Logicalis' Cisco customers who are looking for a more personalized approach to support. Logicalis' OSC offers all the benefits of Cisco's Smart Net Total Care, yet delivers those benefits through Logicalis' own expert support team, giving Cisco clients individualized incident response support and a single point of accountability. With this announcement, there are now two levels of Logicalis OSC support – basic and premium. The basic service includes all the advantages of Logicalis' OSC and is available to all Cisco customers, while the premium option combines the OSC offering with Logicalis' monitoring and managed services capabilities.
"Logicalis' OSC program has been custom-designed for our Cisco clients who love Smart Net Total Care, but want a higher level of personalization when they call for support," says Mike Johnson, Director of Collaboration and Networked Solutions, Logicalis US. "When an OSC client calls Logicalis, that call will go directly to Logicalis' operations center every time, which means, over time, Logicalis' engineers will become familiar with those customers' environments, a significant advantage over making a 'cold call' to Cisco's Technical Assistance Center [TAC] for each incident. For a very small premium – often about 10 percent more than they are currently paying for Smart Net alone – it gives Logicalis' Cisco clients a significant advantage and the best of both worlds."
What Does Logicalis OSC Offer?
- No More Calls to TAC: When an OSC client needs support, they call Logicalis – one call, one person to work with start to finish. Logicalis network engineers become each client's personalized Level 1 and 2 support service; when an escalation to Level 3 or 4 is needed, Logicalis stays engaged and will call TAC on the client's behalf. With OSC, Logicalis takes ownership of each issue from beginning to end saving clients valuable time in the resolution process.
- Access to TAC Resolution Data: As a valued Cisco partner, Logicalis has direct access to Cisco's TAC database which houses response protocols built over time and an array of troubleshooting calls. This gives Logicalis historical data about what works best in specific support situations, and it allows Logicalis to deliver faster, more knowledgeable responses to OSC clients.
- Smart Collector: Through Optimal Support for Cisco, Logicalis leverages Cisco's Smart Collector to gather network inventory information and identify issues with the client's network performance or configuration. During a support call, Logicalis will access the Smart Collector appliance via a secure portal and gather data that will assist in faster identification and remediation of the client's incident.
- Personalized Dashboard Information: Logicalis directs Smart Collector data straight to the customer's network dashboard, giving them device diagnostics, inventory overviews, targeted alerts and direct access to updates.
With Logicalis OSC, the client still gets break/fix, RMA, and software patch download support, but they also get Logicalis' deep experience providing ITIL-based support services, a combination designed to provide both a more personalized experience and a faster time to incident resolution.
Want to Learn More?
- Read about Logicalis' Optimal Support for Cisco here: http://ow.ly/SYE3r.
- Did you know? Logicalis is one of Cisco's top 10 partners worldwide: http://ow.ly/SYEcZ.
- Logicalis has the skills and certifications to deliver Cisco services across your entire IT environment; see a list of those certifications here: http://ow.ly/T7DT7.
Logicalis is an international IT solutions and managed services provider with a breadth of knowledge and expertise in communications and collaboration; data center and cloud services; and managed services.
Logicalis employs over 4,000 people worldwide, including highly trained service specialists who design, deploy and manage complex IT infrastructures to meet the needs of over 6,500 corporate and public sector customers. To achieve this, Logicalis maintains strong partnerships with technology leaders such as Cisco, HP, IBM, EMC, NetApp, Microsoft, VMware and ServiceNow on an international basis. It has specialized solutions for enterprise and medium-sized companies in vertical markets covering financial services, TMT (telecommunications, media and technology), education, healthcare, retail, government, manufacturing and professional services, helping customers benefit from cutting-edge technologies in a cost-effective way.
The Logicalis Group has annualized revenues of over $1.5 billion from operations in Europe, North America, Latin America and Asia Pacific and is one of the leading IT and communications solution integrators specializing in the areas of advanced technologies and services.
The Logicalis Group is a division of Datatec Limited, listed on the Johannesburg and London AIM Stock Exchanges, with revenues of over $6 billion.
For more information, visit www.us.logicalis.com.
Business and technology working as one
To learn more about Logicalis activities through a variety of social media outlets, click here.
SOURCE Logicalis US