ALEXANDRIA, Va., June 22 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Luhring SurvivalWare Inc. (LSI), the trendsetter for cash flow software, released its Top Ten list of companies they find the most valuable for the small business owner and entrepreneur. CEO, Rusty Luhring, believes frugal innovation - doing more with less - is what it's all about in the current economic climate. "We like to share with other small businesses sophisticated tools that advance efficiency and effectiveness alike," offers Luhring.
What's more, LSI feels each company provides a product that is indispensable, adding a huge advantage to managing their own cash flow, facilitating vibrant but responsibly monitored growth and expansion. "We feel these companies further our overall goals, allowing us to access sophisticated technology at very competitive costs," says Luhring.
Some of the Top Ten companies are already household names; some are not. Having not just 'talked the talk,' LSI 'walks the walk' and knows the challenges for the small business owner and is sharing its good fortune in these 'finds' with others. The top 10 list is available online at http://www.survivalware.com/entrepreneur.php
1. OSI Business Services: Outsourced Accounting—All electronic, OSI provides virtual bookkeeping services through its network of U.S. based employees.
2. IssueTrak: Web-based Help Desk Software Issue Tracking—Understanding service costs and usage rates is critical to success.
3. Google Analytics: Website Analytics—It's free! Just add a snippet of code to every web page, and Google Analytics does the rest.
4. Alphagraphics: Design-Copy-Print-Communicate—If you go the franchise route, they do an impeccable job of providing the proper tools to facilitate success.
5. Ring Central: Your Phone System, Everywhere, Virtual PBX—Ring Central has packages for small to medium sized business. Very affordable.
6. GoToMeeting: Economical Web Meetings—"How could I conduct business without GoToMeeting? As indispensable as a cell phone!" says Luhring.
7. YouSendIt: Send Large Files Free and Easy—Send large files up to 100 MB in size and up to 100 downloads per file, for free.
8. WPromote: Website and PPC Management—Redesigned SurvivalWare website; second to none!
#1 Ranked Search Engine Marketing Firm by TopSEOs
#1 Search Engine Marketing Firm on 2007 Inc. 500
#34 LA Business Journal Fastest Growing Companies 2008
PWC Entretech Entrepreneurial Award 2008
9. Never Run Out of Cash by Phillip Campbell: Helping You Take Control of Your Cash—Philip does an incredible job of explaining the difference between profit and cash flow, and why it matters—a Must Read!
10. Luhring SurvivalWare, Inc: Cash Flow Software— OK, so we're tooting our own horn, but if you need to do cash flow projections, we can't think of a better tool. Here what our customers say on our video testimonials page: http://www.survivalware.com/videos.php.
About Luhring SurvivalWare:
Luhring SurvivalWare opened its doors to small business owners in 2002. "Ease of use" has been one of the main selling points for small business owners and their financial workers. This has been achieved by separating out the complicated task of building a financial model from the straightforward task of making assumptions and using the model output. Consultants can now take the pre-built models developed by LSI, and customize calculations, dashboards, and report formats efficiently. The huge productivity gains from SurvivalWare Pro make it possible to pursue niche markets of smaller and smaller size. SurvivalWare is used by small business owners worldwide to run cash flow projection models and do basic financial analysis and reporting. For more information contact www.survivalware.com or Rusty Luhring at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: 703.884.9171 Ext 100.
SOURCE Luhring SurvivalWare