SAN FRANCISCO, March 5, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- West Stringfellow, who led major innovation and new product development initiatives at Amazon, PayPal, Target, Visa and Rosetta Stone, has launched an open-source website to help American businesses grow in the face of the looming recession.
Explore the resource here: https://we.st/research/
According to the recently released survey from the National Association for Business Economics (NABE), 10% of economists see a recession occurring this year, 42% see a recession in 2020, and 25% believe it will happen in 2021. "There is a reason analysts suggested holding FAANG (Facebook, Amazon, Apple, Netflix and Google) stocks through the last recession," says West. "Our research exposes how the FAANG companies use data, strategies and tools to drive long-term growth, even during recessions."
West and his team spent 15,000 hours diving into academic journals, company case studies, and classic business literature to produce actionable solutions for long-term growth. Executives, innovators and change agents can now quickly understand and apply industry-leading insights in their own companies. The free resource includes:
- Analysis into how Amazon, Apple, Facebook and Google useplatforms to drive growth
- Guides on the growth tools used by the world's fastest-growing companies: Communities of Practice, Corporate Accelerators, Corporate Incubators, Culture, Diversity & Inclusion, Mentorship, Mergers & Acquisitions, Research & Development
- Executive-level primers on emerging technologies: Artificial Intelligence, Augmented & Virtual Reality, Blockchain, Cryptocurrency & ICOs, Cybersecurity
- Summaries of best practices in key departments: Finance, Human Resources, IT & Software, Legal, Product, Public Relations, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain
- Product teardowns of each of the Big Tech companies: Facebook, Amazon, Apple, Google and Microsoft
- In-depth reports on rapidly evolving industries: Advertising and Cannabis
"This is an unprecedented era of rapid change - a time of cascading, disruptive technologies emerging alongside economic uncertainty. At the same time, the pace of change in most companies is far too slow, putting Americans' livelihoods at risk," West explains. "This resource helps companies spend less time learning and more time growing their business."
About West Stringfellow
West Stringfellow was Target's first Entrepreneur In Residence, led innovation at Target, Visa and PayPal, was Chief Product Officer at Rosetta Stone, and served three years as a product manager at Amazon. West also founded the partnership between Techstars and Target to build the first startup accelerator targeting the retail sector. He graduated from the University of Colorado at Boulder.
Contact: West Stringfellow
Tel: +1 415 652 0901
Email: [email protected]
SOURCE West Stringfellow