SAN FRANCISCO, April 6, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- LoopNet, Inc. (NASDAQ: LOOP), a leading provider of commercial real estate marketing, technology and information services and operator of the most heavily trafficked commercial real estate marketplace, today announced the release of Deal Blast, a module offering tools for brokers to seamlessly create, manage lists, send, track and analyze email campaigns within LoopNet's Enterprise Deal Tools solutions suite. This new functionality dramatically cuts the time to set up marketing campaigns, improves the quality and effectiveness of email marketing, and enables brokers to quickly identify their highest priority prospects.
Initially released in December 2010, Enterprise Deal Tools provides brokers with tools that eliminate much of the back-end work associated with property marketing campaigns and transaction management, allowing them to spend time on what they do best — closing deals. The integrated components of the Enterprise Deal Tools package — Deal Site and Deal Blast — allow brokers to automatically leverage their LoopNet listing details into high-impact, branded websites, due diligence rooms and email marketing campaigns. With this newest release, the Deal Tools suite offers the following benefits:
- Branded Emails: Custom-designed HTML templates deliver consistent, professional branding for all email campaigns with just a click.
- Contact List Imports: Easy-to-use import feature allows brokers to build and manage lists of potential buyers and tenants within Deal Tools.
- Bulk Sending: Built-in email sending capability eliminates need for third-party email service provider while adhering to deliverability best practices.
- Actionable Reporting: Individual recipient tracking flags prospects who view and click on emails. Overall response rate tracking reveals campaign and creative effectiveness.
- CAN-SPAM Compliance: Opt-out management, system generated unsubscribe links and bad email suppression features protect your online reputation.
- Branded Websites: Custom-designed websites provide each deal with a professional, branded online presence.
- Due Diligence War Rooms: Secure storage, online confidentiality agreements, and controlled access to key documents streamline the transaction process.
- Simplified Administration: Intuitive interface allows non-technical admins to easily keep listing information, web pages and key documents up to date as details change.
- Actionable Reporting: Ability to identify prospects by the specific documents accessed enables brokers to quickly identify the most engaged buyers or tenants.
"Brokers want to spend their time in front of qualified prospects, not in front of a computer setting up email campaigns and websites," said Thomas Byrne, LoopNet's President and Chief Operating Officer. "Brokerage firms want to present a consistent, high quality image to the marketplace. With Deal Tools, we are increasing a broker's productivity via point-and-click tools for managing customer acquisition and communication, and enhancing the brokerage firm's brand with high-impact, custom-designed, consistent marketing materials. Our customers have been very excited about this new capability to consolidate their end-to-end marketing onto LoopNet, and to save time and money while doing it. A major hassle for brokers has been management of listing information across multiple platforms. Now with Deal Tools, we have consolidated for our clients the ability to seamlessly manage listings, property websites and their end-to-end marketing programs."
For more information on Deal Tools or other Enterprise Solutions, call (866) 907-6415 or email EnterpriseSolutions@LoopNet.com
LoopNet, available at http://www.LoopNet.com, operates the most heavily trafficked commercial real estate marketplace online with more than 4 million registered members and more than 6 million unique visitors quarterly as reported by Google Analytics. LoopNet also now offers one of the largest property research solutions, Property Facts, containing more than 10 million commercial property records.
The LoopNet marketplace covers all commercial property categories, including office, industrial, retail, multifamily (apartment properties for sale), hotel, land, specialty properties, investment properties and businesses for sale. As of December 31, 2010, the LoopNet marketplace featured more than $450 billion of property available for sale and 6.7 billion square feet of space for lease.
LoopNet customers include virtually all of the top commercial real estate firms in the U.S., including Apartment Realty Advisors, Cassidy Turley, CB Richard Ellis, Coldwell Banker Commercial, Colliers International, Cushman & Wakefield, Grubb & Ellis, Jones Lang LaSalle, Lincoln Property Company, NAI Global, Newmark Knight Frank, ProLogis, The Shopping Center Group and Sperry Van Ness.
This release contains forward-looking statements regarding the benefits of our Deal Tools suite, including its new Deal Blast feature, our share of commercial real estate traffic, our efforts to differentiate our online commercial marketplace, deliver increasing information and value to our customers, and the exposure for available properties listed on our marketplace. These statements are based on current information and expectations that are inherently subject to change and involve a number of risks and uncertainties. Actual events or results might differ materially from those in any forward-looking statement due to various factors, including, but not limited to, the performance of our Deal Tools suite, whether additional services will lead to new registered members, and our ability to convert them into Premium Members and retain them, our ability to continue to attract unique visitors to our website, our ability to obtain or retain listings from commercial real estate brokers, agents and property owners, competition from current or future companies, seasonality and our ability to manage our growth. Additional information concerning factors that could cause actual events or results to differ materially from those in any forward-looking statement is contained in our filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). Copies of filings made by us with the SEC are available on the SEC's website or at http://investor.LoopNet.com/sec.cfm. LoopNet does not intend to update the forward-looking statements included in this press release that are based on information available to us as of the date of this release.
For more information contact:
Cary Brazeman, 310-205-3590
SOURCE LoopNet, Inc.