SAN FRANCISCO, July 27, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Radiant Insights announces that it has published a new study Low Iron Solar Glass Concentrated Solar Power (CSP) Market Shares, Strategy, and Forecasts, Worldwide, 2014 to 2020. The 2014 study has 565 pages, 303 tables and figures. Worldwide markets for Low Iron Glass for Concentrating Solar Power (CSP) are poised to achieve significant growth based on an expectation of rapid adoption of CSP worldwide.
As soon as a market has 100 paying reference accounts, it becomes a viable market. CSP solar systems have reached that market inflection point. Growth potential of the CSP sector is strong, part of the solar growth that is poised to make solar energy represent 90% of the world's energy production within 25 years.
Just as smart phones grew rapidly once the price points were affordable and the economies of scale large enough to drive down prices for the markets to achieve significant growth, so also solar markets will take off. CSP has a strong ability to reduce the cost of electricity produced. Compound annual growth rates are expected to be made meaningless by penetration analysis when the markets grow rapidly.
Browse Full Research Report With TOC On "Low Iron Glass for Concentrating Solar Power (CSP) Market Shares, Strategies, and Forecasts, Worldwide 2014 to 2020 at: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/low-iron-glass-for-concentrating-solar-power-csp-market
There are no hindrances to CSP growth except technology and the new nanotechnologies make solar processes possible. The materials are simple, silica, silica, and more silica. With solar energy available to support the CSP low iron glass and the CSP module manufacturing processes, the markets will grow at compound rates.
Costs of electricity from CSP plants at US $ 0.15-0.24/kWh will decline to $.03 and lower by 2017 as the effect of the 35 year life span of the plant is factored into cost analysis. Once the plant is built very little labor is necessary, there are no ongoing fuel costs. This is a compelling economic story.
By 2020, expectations are that CSP capital costs will decline even further by between 30% and 50%. New technology will make plant operations even more efficient by that time. According to Susan Eustis, the lead author of the team that created the study, "Concentrating Solar Power (CSP) depends on low iron glass because the low iron.
Table of Content:
- Low Iron Solar Glass Concentrated Solar Power (CSP) Executive Summary
- Low Iron Glass Concentrating Solar Power (CSP) Market Driving Forces
- Ivanpah At The Forefront Of Concentrating Solar Power (CSP)
- Low Iron Glass Concentrating Solar Power (CSP) Market Growth Key Factors
- Low Iron Glass Used for CSP
- Low Iron Float Glass And Mirror Industry
- CSP Parabolic Mirror Forming
- Receiver Mirrors
- CSP Low Iron Glass Market Shares
- Concentrated Solar Power (CSP) Low Iron Solar Glass Market Forecasts
Low Iron Solar Glass Concentrated Solar Power (CSP) Market Description and Market Dynamics
- CSP Low Iron Solar Glass Market Description and Market Dynamics
- Glass and Mirrors in Concentrated Solar Power Systems
- Low Iron Glass CSP Coatings
- Solar Control Glazing
- Parabolic Trough Technology
- Concentrated Solar Power - Clean, Predictable Electricity Generation 24x7
- http://www.us.schott.com/csp/media/img/csp-worldmap_thmb_550.jpg Parabolic Trough Power Plants
- Low Iron Containing Materials for Glass
- Clear Float Glass And Low Iron Glass
- Performance Comparison - Clear Float Glass Versus Low Iron Glass
Browse More Reports By Radiant Insights:
- Turfing Vendor Wireless Communications Market Shares, Strategies, and Forecasts, Worldwide, 2014 to 2020 - http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/turfing-vendor-wireless-communications
- Stationary Fuel Cells: Market Shares, Strategies, and Forecasts, Worldwide, 2014 to 2020 - http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/stationary-fuel-cells-market
- Semiconductor Wireless Sensor Internet of Things (IoT): Market Shares, Strategies, and Forecasts, Worldwide, 2014 to 2020 - http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/semiconductor-wireless-sensor-internet-of-things-iot-market
About Radiant Insights
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Radiant Insights, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Web - http://www.radiantinsights.com/
Visit Our Blogs - esorics2010.org, apavirginia.org, terrapass.org
SOURCE Radiant Insights