MACON, Ga., March 7, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Lowe Aviation Company has announced a major corporate overhaul that will see the world-class aero service center separate its renowned Fixed Based Operation (FBO) division from its Avionics and Maintenance division.
Henry Lowe, owner of Lowe Aviation, will continue to own and oversee the FBO division, still known as Lowe Aviation Company. The Avionics and Maintenance division, now known as Lowe Aviation Services, will continue with a new owner--CEO & President Karl H. Gardner.
Gardner has more than 30 years of customer service experience in avionics and aircraft maintenance, having owned and operated Gardner Aviation Specialist from 1993 to 2011. Lowe believes that Gardner is just the right person to uphold the solid reputation that Lowe Aviation Company has established over the last 70 years.
"With his unparalleled expertise and commitment to excellence, I am confident that Karl will carry on the legacy of quality and integrity this company was built on," said Henry Lowe.
Gardner is excited about leading the talented, factory trained technicians of Lowe Aviation Services, and has no doubt this team of experts will make the company a frontrunner of avionics and maintenance solutions and set a new standard within the industry.
"I am so grateful God has provided me with the opportunity to continue in the field that holds my passion. It is truly a blessing to work in an industry that I value with people that I admire," said CEO & President of Lowe Aviation Services, Karl H. Gardner.
Gardner's Lowe Aviation Services (GLAS) will make your aviation experience "Smooth as GLAS".
About Lowe Aviation Services
With unlimited ratings and a broad range of capabilities, Lowe Aviation Services is your Comprehensive Avionics and Maintenance Service Center for all of your avionics, maintenance, instruments, autopilots and interior needs. Lowe Aviation Services will now have two strategically located on-airport facilities, encompassing over 30,000 square feet. Conveniently located on Falcon Field Airport (FFC) in Peachtree City, Georgia and Middle Georgia Regional Airport (MCN) in Macon, Georgia, both facilities are able to perform all FAA Certified Repair Station capabilities currently associated with Lowe Aviation Services.
Lowe Aviation Services, CEO & President, Karl H. Gardner
As CEO & President of Lowe Aviation Services, Karl H. Gardner will lead efforts to broaden the awareness of Lowe's extensive capabilities and unlimited ratings.
- 30 plus years of Experience in the Aviation Industry
- Wealth of Skill, Knowledge, Unbelievable Scope of Talent and Long Standing Relationships with Avionic and Aircraft Manufacturers
- Work History and Certifications:
- AAS Avionics Community College of the Air force
- Airframe & Power Plant License
- Inspection Authorization
- Private Pilot
- Certified Diesel Mechanic
- Former Founder and Owner of Gardner Aviation Specialist, Gardner Aviation Specialist-LZU and Accessory Overhaul Group
- Owner of KHG Aircraft, Inc. (Aircraft Sales, Interior Shop)
Lowe Aviation Services: Avionics
- Your ADSB 2020 Compliance Service Center for a One Stop Solution
- FAA certified Installations, Repair and Upgrades on Fixed & Rotary Wing Aircraft
- Fully Rated Instrument and Auto Pilot Service Center
- Garmin G600 and G1000 Glass Retrofit Center
- Aspen Retrofit Center
- Authorized Dealer for Garmin, Honeywell Bendix/King, Avidyne, L-3, Century, S-Tec/Genesys, Insight, Sigma-Tek and PS Engineering to name a few
Lowe Aviation Services: Maintenance
- Factory Authorized Service Center for the Cirrus Aircraft
- Annuals, Phase Inspections, Airframe Repair and Maintenance on all Piston, Turbo Prop and Rotorcraft Aircraft
- Pratt and Whitney, Lycoming and Continental Factory Trained Technicians
- Ice-Shield Installation Center for De-icing Boots
- Install Center for Graphic Engine Monitor
- 400 years of Combined Professional Aviation Experience
Lowe Aviation Company, Henry Lowe: FBO & Pilot Services
- Full Service Fixed Base Operator handling Shell Aviation Fuel
- Fueling services for Corporate, Commercial and Military Aircraft
- Full range of ground handling services and GPU
- Pilot and Passenger Lounge with onsite Rental Cars
- Hangar Rental and Aircraft Storage
- Aircraft Rental and Charter Services
- Aircraft Sales and Management
- Ground Support Equipment Sales
Karl H. Gardner
CEO & President
Lowe Aviation Services
SOURCE Lowe Aviation Company