MIAMI, May 3, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- The U.S. Department of Energy's fluorescent lighting mandate is in effect. Since 2010, magnetic ballasts used for T12 fixtures are no longer produced for commercial applications and T12 tubes will be phased out next year.
The most efficient solution is a switch to T5 technology. Most retrofits stop half way by using the T8 technology to simplify the retrofit process. Conventional retrofitting is labor intense by replacing the fixture or replacing the ballast.
"Preparing for the T12 Lighting Phase out doesn't have to be expensive or time consuming," according to Thomas Hoffmann, Partner at LUXADD, a trailblazer in energy efficient lighting. "With LUXADD you retrofit within seconds and your average payback from T12 to T5 is less than 1 year."
The LUXADD solution combines physical and electronically adaptation of T12 lamps to the newest and most efficient T5 lamp technology. LUXADD express Retrofit Kit . Retrofitting becomes as simple as replacing a light bulb. It's a smart and easy solution for the commercial and residential environment.
Key benefits of retrofitting with LUXADD's conversion technology:
- Instant savings from 40% to 75% on lighting and up to 15% on air-conditioning charges.
- The LUXADD solution is less expensive than conventional retrofitting due to high volume pricing and substantial savings in labor costs.
- Better light quality through better lumen maintenance and high frequency operation which leads to elimination of strobe effect (eye-tiring flickering).
- Installation within seconds - no downtime.
- LUXADD is the only "made in the USA" retrofit kit.
LUXADD LLC is a lighting solution provider based in Miami, FL and is comprised of experts dedicated to developing new technologies for energy efficient lighting, the single largest consumer of electricity worldwide. LUXADD's team of engineers and sustainability experts in Europe and the United States have developed the most technologically advanced and energy efficient retrofitting solutions on the market. LUXADD believes in American manufacturing and on-site quality control.
LUXADD is a registered trademark and our technology is patented. For more information go to http://www.luxadd.com.
SOURCE LUXADD LLC