FELTON, Calif., April 6, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The global Machine Learning Market is anticipated to value USD 96.7 billion until 2025. It is also expected to register a CAGR of 43.8% over the forecasted years, 2019 to 2025.
What are Key Factors Driving the Machine Learning Market?
An exponential increase in the generation of data coupled with the need for its analysis for forecasting and predicting future outcomes are projected to propel the demand for ML technology. The segment of large enterprises dominated the global market on account of increasing usage of data science and AI technologies for driving business processes. The SME segment is projected to grow at a substantial growth rate owing to cost-effective and easy deployment offered by ML platforms.
The end-use segment of advertising & media dominated the global market in 2018 due to its increasing usage for the prediction of consumer's behavior. On the other hand, the healthcare segment is projected to account for the largest share in the upcoming years owing to the rising adoption of ML-based technologies across healthcare areas for predicting and forecasting of health status among the millennial population.
Please click here to get the sample pdf and find more details on "Machine Learning Market" Report 2025.
North America dominated the global market in 2018 owing to the rising adoption of ML technologies by the majority of IT service providers residing across this region. The Asia Pacific is anticipated to register the fastest growth over the forecasted years on account of increasing usage of ML technologies across emerging markets in countries like India and China.
The global market includes key players such as Intel Corporation; Baidu Inc.; H2O.ai; Google Inc.; Microsoft Corporation; and SAP SE. They are also engaged in developing partnerships for gaining a competitive advantage. Also, huge investments are being undertaken by these players to facilitate their R&D activities.
Key Questions Answered in the Report:
How much is the Machine Learning Market Worth?
The global machine learning market size was accounted for USD 6.9 billion in 2018 and is anticipated to value USD 96.7 billion until 2025.
What is the Growth Rate of the Machine Learning Market?
The global machine learning market size is expected to register a CAGR of 43.8% over the forecasted years, 2019 to 2025.
Which Segment of the Machine Learning Market to Hold the Highest Share?
The segment of advertising & media accounted for largest share across the global market in 2018.
Which Region to Register Highest Growth Rate?
In 2018, North America dominated the global machine learning market.
Who are the Key Players of the Machine Learning Market?
The key players in this market are Intel Corporation; Baidu Inc.; H2O.ai; Google Inc.; Microsoft Corporation; and SAP SE.
Browse 100 page research report with TOC on "Global Machine Learning Market" at: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/global-machine-learning-market
Million Insights has segmented the global machine learning market based on component, enterprise size, end use, and region:
- Machine Learning Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Machine Learning Enterprise Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Large Enterprises
- Advertising & Media
- Automotive & Transportation
- Machine Learning Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
Read the Latest Press Releases by Million Insights:
- Data Protection & Recovery Solutions Market - The global data protection and recovery solutions market size is anticipated to reach USD 14.1 billion in the year 2025. This can be attributed to the increasing concerns about the data management coupled with the surging threats in data migration while transferring it to the cloud systems. Also, incidences like hacking, data loss, and unauthorized data access are expected to drive the demand for such solutions.
- Ceramic Filter Market - The global ceramic filter market size is projected to touch USD 2.97 billion by 2025. The market is anticipated to exhibit a CAGR of 13.5% over the forecast duration. Stringent regulation regarding the treatment of disposal water and harmful gases has led to an increase in demand for ceramics filter over the forecast duration.
- Industrial Boilers Market - The global industrial boilers market size is anticipated to value USD 18.3 billion until 2025. It is also expected to register a CAGR of 4.5% over the forecasted years, 2019 to 2025. Rapid industrialization coupled with development across the food and beverage industry is projected to drive the market growth for industrial boilers in the upcoming years.
- Targeting Pods Market - The global targeting pods market size is anticipated to value USD 5.21 billion until 2025. It is also expected to register a CAGR of 6.3% over the forecasted years, 2017 to 2025. The rising need for ensuring international border safety and security is expected to trigger the market growth for targeting pods.
About Million Insights:
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place, that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying, is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
SOURCE Million Insights