LONDON, Nov. 11, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Analysis of revenues and R&D prospects for those eye drugs – you explore potentials
What's the future for treating disorders of the retina? Visiongain's updated study forecasts those pharma revenues. There you find outlooks for sales growth in that industry. You also explore trends, technologies, therapies and opportunities.
That report gives revenue predictions to 2025 at overall world market, submarket, product and national level. So avoid falling behind in data or losing influence. Instead find what's happening for those eye medicines. Discover, from 2015, what's possible.
There gain technological, clinical and commercial outlooks. Read on to explore those ophthalmic pharmaceuticals and see what future revenues they could generate.
Forecasts and other analysis to benefit your research, assessments, plans and decisions
There explore prospects for companies developing, producing and marketing drugs for wet age-related macular degeneration (AMD or ARMD), dry AMD, diabetic retinopathy (DR) and other rear eye disorders. Discover present trends and future possibilities.
Besides revenue forecasting to 2025, our new work shows recent results, sales growth rates and market shares. There you find original analysis. Explore research and development too, seeing prospects. Also get 42 tables, 46 charts and two research interviews.
That survey also covers geographic atrophy (GA), diabetic macular oedema/edema (DME), proliferative and non-proliferative diabetic retinopathy (PDR and NPDR) and retinal vein occlusion (RVO). Avoid missing out on original data and discussions to help your work.
Ophthalmic technology – find sales growth opportunities and how to help your work
Stay ahead, then, in knowledge. Our study's purpose is to benefit your research, analyses and decisions.
There find the most promising and lucrative treatments for neovascularisation and other retinal diseases from 2015.
The future holds great promise for organisations treating those rear eye disorders. Discover the progress and high gains possible there, avoiding struggles to find business information you need. See how patients, healthcare providers and companies can benefit.
And the following sections explain what you get in that new investigation.
Forecasting the world market and segments for medicines treating retinal disorders
What're the secrets of that technology's progress? What's its potential? Find in our report overall world revenue to 2025 for retinal medicines – existing, emerging and expected drugs.
Also explore individual revenue predictions to 2025 for four therapeutic submarkets at world level:
- Wet age-related macular degeneration (wAMD)
- Dry AMD (dAMD)
- Diabetic retinopathy (DR)
- Other retinal diseases (grouped forecast).
Where lie the best prospects? You assess outlooks for revenue expansion, seeing where you can gain. And also investigate competitors' actions and prospects.
There hear what's happening for those ophthalmic medicines and discover where the money lies. Benefit your reputation for technological and commercial insight there, increasing your authority.
You also find sales predictions by product, exploring how they can succeed.
Predictions of leading products' sales – what's possible for those eye drug revenues?
How will individual retinal medicines perform from 2015 to 2025 at world level? Our study forecasts revenues of five prominent brands:
There you discover how high sales can go, finding agents and years with highest predicted revenues. Also examine competition. That way you investigate what's happening, understanding challenges, trends, competitors and opportunities.
Single and combination treatments hold importance. Our report explains. That work also shows you geographical predictions, by country.
Healthcare in national markets – what outlooks for retinal medical sales?
Advances in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals expand use of drugs to treat back-of-eye impairments and vision loss. Discover those technologies' international sales prospects.
Our work shows you individual revenue forecasts to 2025 for 11 national markets:
- United States (US)
- Germany, France, the UK, Italy and Spain (EU5 group)
- Brazil, Russia, India and China (BRIC countries).
There find countries with highest revenues and potential growth. You explore outlooks for treating ocular problems, serving doctors' and patients' needs. Assess opportunity and ways to help people retain eyesight. Discover, then, what's possible for you and your organisation.
You also examine developments leading to novel treatments.
R&D for those ophthalmic agents – developmental trends, innovations and progress
There you also investigate R&D, appraising technological, clinical and commercial possibilities.
In our study explore research and development in slowing vision loss and restoring sight. You examine these advances and others:
- Combination therapies, including neovascularisation disrupters
- Angiogenesis inhibition by blocking pericyte recruitment
- Anti-inflammatory mechanisms (inc. corticosteroids)
- Targeting VEGF and PDGF (inc. receptors, kinases and angiogenesis pathways)
- Monoclonal antibodies, mAb fragments, DARPins (designed ankyrin repeat proteins) and visual cycle modulators.
Explore other agents and possibilities, too, including these:
- Oligonucleotides and siRNA therapy
- Anti-integrin oligopeptide treatment
- Complement factor inhibition and serotonin modifiers
- Angiotensin receptor blockers and converting enzyme inhibitors
- Biosimilars and other follow-on biologicals and next generation therapeutics
- Regenerative medicine, neural stem cells (NSCs), cellular and gene therapies.
That R&D holds strength, variety and promise. See what's possible for big pharma companies and specialists in biological drugs (biologics) and other biotechnologies.
There you investigate progress, assessing that industry's participants and their futures.
Companies and overall 2019 market value – what revenues possible?
Our analyses forecast the world market for retinal drugs will reach $12.5bn in 2019. It will achieve strong revenue expansion from 2015 to 2025. You find how high sales can go.
You also see what companies hold most potential. Examine eye drug developers, producers and marketers, including these firms:
You find 160 organisations mentioned. Also get two interviews with a company in that industry. Discover what the future holds for treating disorders of the retina.
Ways Macular Degeneration (AMD) and Other Retinal Diseases: World Drug Industry and Market 2015-2025 helps
So our new investigation benefits your work in six main ways, helping you stay ahead:
- Revenues for retinal disease treatments to 2025 – assess that overall world drugs market's potential and get forecasted revenues for treating wet age-related macular degeneration (wAMD), dry AMD, diabetic retinopathy (DR) and other disorders
- Products' sales to 2025 – discover predicted revenues of Lucentis, Eylea, Avastin, Visudyne and Jetrea, seeing how those medicines can compete and succeed
- National market forecasting to 2025 for 11 countries in the Americas, Europe and Asia – explore the best regions for treatment demand, sales and growth
- R&D activities – see progress, trends and prospects in that ophthalmic research and development, finding technological, clinical and commercial possibilities
- Companies, news and opinions – examine participants, including Roche, Novartis, Bayer, Regeneron and Allergan, and get two exclusive interviews, helping your reputation for insight and staying ahead
- Analysis of what stimulates and restrains that industry and market – assess challenges and strengths there, helping you compete and gain advantages.
That survey, by our in-house UK-based analysts, gives knowledge to benefit your research, analyses, plans, decisions and proposals. It shows information you find nowhere else.
Discover predictions for rear-eye medicines, getting information to help you now
With our independent analyses explore products, companies, progress and possibilities. Discover the best commercial opportunities, as well as ways to help patients.
Having that data means you're less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss opportunity. Through your choice find how you could save time and effort, also benefiting your authority and results.
Try that study. Our investigation gives you data, trends, opportunities and sales predictions to 2025 for retinal pharmaceuticals. So avoid missing out – please get that report here now.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2006103/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48