PHOENIX, April 13, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- At last, Mad Collab is here. Diamond Smith teamed up with The Appineers—a leading mobile app design and development agency, established in 2017 and located in Atlanta, Georgia—to create Mad Collab.
Diamond's vision for Mad Collab came about after wanting to create a platform where artists can connect and collaborate artistically. Users can post their art & followers can view and even comment.
Introducing Mad Collab - a social media platform that lets artists collaborate and connect with each other.
"Mad Collab has been added to my rotation of favorite social media apps. I love being able to share my artistic side with others!" - User
The app appeals include the following user-friendly features:
- Create a profile and enter information regarding your artistic style
- Add and follow other artists and keep up to date with their profiles
- Post your work for others to view and comment on
- Use the map feature to locate art scenes, investors, and even hosts
- Get notified when someone has started following you or even likes your work
Visit madcollabapp.com for further information about the app including screenshots, videos, and details on exciting future app enhancements.
Contact: MADCOLLAB LLC
Facebook: Search Mad Collab
Download from the app from App Store (iOS):
SOURCE The Appineers