SAN FRANCISCO, Oct. 1, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The global managed services market size is expected to reach USD 376.13 billion by 2025, according to a new study conducted by Grand View Research, Inc. It is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 11.7% during the forecast period. Growing dependence of enterprises on IT assets for driving their business productivity coupled with the need for specialized Managed Service Providers (MSPs) and cloud-based managed services is expected to drive the growth. Growing need to reduce downtime of systems is expected to further fuel the market growth.
Key suggestions from the report:
- Adoption of managed security services in end use industries such as IT and telecom, media and entertainment, and retail is expected to witness a significant rise over the forecast period, on account of the various benefits such as security monitoring and management, email threat management, and restoral management and backups, among others
- Increasing emphasis on incorporating BPO as a part of business strategies to focus on their core competencies and thereby increase business profitability is expected to drive growth of the BPO segment
- A number of organizations are beginning to adopt the on premise deployment as it does not require an internet connection and allows easy customization of software as per the business process requirements of the clients
- Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) are increasingly using these services to make use of its numerous advantages for instance, controlled IT costs, increased efficiency and competitiveness, and reduced risk, among others
- Healthcare sector is anticipated to register increased demand to efficiently manage and organize the large volumes of patient data
- North America is expected to maintain its dominance in the managed services market over the forecast period and is anticipated to reach USD 120.44 billion by 2025, owing to the high concentration of Multinational Companies (MNCs) in the region
- Key market participants include Accenture PLC; Fujitsu Limited; IBM Corporation; Cisco Systems, Inc.; Ericsson; Lenovo Group Limited; and DXC Technology Company among others
Read 160 page research report with ToC on "Managed Services Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Solution (Managed Mobility, Managed Security), By MIS, By Deployment, By Enterprise Size, By End Use, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2019 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/managed-services-market
The MSPs provide migration assistance to organizations moving their services from private to public cloud. They also offer differentiated cloud managed services which help enterprises in their decision-making processes. Implementation of these services considerably reduces the IT operational costs and helps improve organizational flexibility and efficiency.
Increasing IT expenditure across the globe is anticipated to create growth opportunities for the managed services market over the forecast period. These services transform IT systems, optimize recurrent in-house IT costs, and automate business processes. This in turn, allows organizations to effectively achieve their business objectives.
Emerging trends such as cloud computing, Internet of Things (IoT), big data, Software as a Service (SaaS), Artificial Intelligence (AI), machine learning, and data security applications are expected to fuel the adoption in end use industries, such as manufacturing, healthcare, and retail, among others. Furthermore, enterprises are beginning to make a switch to managed services to streamline their business processes by outsourcing various IT operations.
Grand View Research has segmented the global managed services market on the basis of solution, Managed Information Service (MIS), deployment, enterprise size, end use, and region:
- Managed Services Solution Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 - 2025)
- Managed Data Center
- Managed Network
- Managed Mobility
- Managed Infrastructure
- Managed Backup and Recovery
- Managed Communication
- Managed Information
- Managed Security
- Managed Information Service (MIS) Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 - 2025)
- Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)
- Business Support Systems
- Project & Portfolio Management
- Managed Services Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 - 2025)
- On premise
- Managed Services Enterprise Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 - 2025)
- Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
- Large Enterprises
- Managed Services End Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 - 2025)
- Financial Services
- IT & Telecom
- Media & Entertainment
- Managed Services Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central and South America
- Middle East & Africa
Find more research reports on Next Generation Technologies Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Machine Vision And Vision Guided Robotics Market – Increasing compatibility with different systems and demand for smart cameras is expected to drive the machine vision and vision guided robotics market.
- Text Analytics Market – The need to aggregate and explore textual data so as to obtain new insights by combining industry knowledge, technology and practices that drive business outcomes is expected to drive the global text analytics market growth over the forecast period.
- Cross Platform And Mobile Advertising Market – Global cross platform and mobile advertising market is expected to experience brisk growth over the forecast period due to increase on the internet based mobile devices demand across the world.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.