MILFORD, Mass., Oct. 28 /PRNewswire/ -- Manhattan Software, the global leader in enterprise real estate software, announced today at IFMA's World Workplace Conference in Atlanta (www.worldworkplace.org) that it has released the latest version of its computer aided facility management (CAFM) technology, CenterStone 2011. Notable additions and improvements in this release include enhanced visual reporting and search capabilities, integration with Autodesk® Revit® building information modeling (BIM) software and integration with Esri® ArcGIS® 10 software. Also in this release is an advanced project-based scenario planning and scheduling capability and enhanced preventive maintenance.
CenterStone is the leading CAFM solution used by thousands of facility management professionals who need to plan and manage their space portfolios to maximize the productivity of their facilities while reducing costs. With the 2011 release, CenterStone will allow facility management professionals to:
- Export space and asset data created within Autodesk Revit building information models to the CenterStone data model for management of facility asset information throughout the entire building lifecycle.
- Integrate CenterStone data and AutoCAD floor plans with Esri ArcGIS 10 to enable map-based, geospatial reporting and analysis of space and asset information.
- Utilize the next generation of preventive maintenance by providing users with a rich set of tools to perform scheduled testing, inspection and maintenance of their facility infrastructure and assets.
- Create space plans in a new and innovative way by executing scenarios and "what if" strategies for space planners based on project type and duration rather than individual headcount.
- Report on database information through the creation of dashboards that allow real-time visualization of critical facility data with user-configurable charts, graphs and grids (similar to Excel), as well as configurable layouts, tabs and security.
"Manhattan has partnered with its customer base to create a new era in facility management automation. With CenterStone 2011, facility managers can now work seamlessly between the database, CAD, BIM and GIS while taking advantage of simple-to-use graphical reporting tools," said Craig Gillespie, CEO of Manhattan Software, North America. "At the same time, facility planners can now plan, schedule and maintain project space for collaboration - which is vital to the way knowledge workers need to interact - while simultaneously reducing cost as they maximize the utilization of their buildings. This version of CenterStone will radically change the way facility managers work when this release ships in January 2011."
About Manhattan Software
Manhattan Software is the global leader in enterprise real estate software. Manhattan is focused on improving the performance of our clients' real estate and facilities, wherever they are located. Manhattan Software offers two product suites: Manhattan, the #1 Integrated Workplace Management Solution (IWMS) and CenterStone, the leading Computer Aided Facility Management (CAFM) software product. As an integrated suite of products, Manhattan improves clients' performance by enabling seamless management of all aspects of their real estate operations and portfolio. Manhattan is an advanced, web-based real estate lifecycle solution that readily integrates into an organization's existing infrastructure.
For additional information, visit usa.manhattansoftware.com.
SOURCE Manhattan Software