ALBANY, N.Y, Nov. 23, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Collision avoidance sensors form a key part of next-gen, smart sensor systems used in wide range of automobiles, notably vehicles, unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs), and mobile robots. They can range from unidirectional to multidirectional in order to make driving safety and convenient.
Rise in investments on research and development of mobile robots has also spurred Stakeholders Park their funds in boosting the commercialization of flexible Time-of-Flight (ToF) sensor arrays.
Analysts at TMR opine that companies should harness align data streams from next-gen radars, cameras, and ultrasonic systems and aim for multimodal data fusion. This will allow them to develop safety and reliability in autonomous vehicles.
The aforementioned investments trend and emerging investment avenues are expected to spur the global collision avoidance sensor market to expand at healthy CAGR of 13% during 2019–2027. By 2027-end, the global market is projected to reach a mark of ~US$ 12 Bn.
Download PDF Brochure – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=66575
Key Findings of Collision Avoidance Sensor Market Report
- Of the various frequencies, there is a conscious shift toward 77-GHz radars, especially in high-end vehicles
- Aerospace & defense sectors are expected to endow sizable revenue shares to global collision avoidance sensor market
- Opportunities in warehousing & logistic end-use industry expected to expand at rapid pace during 2019 - 2027
- Europe is the leading market among all geographies
- Revenue streams in North America and Asia Pacific to rise at healthy pace
Explore 225 pages of top-notch research, incisive insights, and detailed country-level projections on Collision Avoidance Sensor Market (Technology: Radar, LiDAR, Ultrasound, and Others; Application: Object Detection, Blind Spot Detection, Lane Departure Warning System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Parking Assistance, and Others; and End-use Industry: Automotive, Aerospace & Defense, Marine, Warehousing & Logistics, and Others) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2019- 2027 at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/collision-avoidance-sensors-market.html
Collision Avoidance Sensor Market: Key Driving Factors and Promising Avenues
- Software algorithms and the SLAM (simultaneous localization and mapping) technology are new frontiers in the collision avoidance sensors market.
- The growing popularity of omnidirectional vision drones in various commercial and consumer application has bolstered the adoption of collision avoidance sensors.
- Growing penetration of drones in commercial and government sectors has spurred the prospects for developers of collision avoidance sensors. Leading automakers seeking revenue streams in the collision avoidance sensor market are thus integrating these sensors with lane departure warning systems.
- Increased focus of numerous globally prominent automakers in improving the safety and convenience attributes has spurred the growth prospects in the collision avoidance sensors market.
- The growing demand for lane departure warning systems has led to the incorporation of cutting-edge collision avoidance sensors.
- The advent of side mirror cameras has expanded the functionality of smart sensor systems.
- Over the past decades, technological advancements in unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) aim at improving the real-time obstacle detection mechanism, thereby boosting the collision avoidance sensors market.
- Investments in developing time-of-Flight (ToF) sensor for high-end mobile robots have encouraging new vistas for stakeholders in the market. A large deal of the momentum has come from the growing penetration of robotics in logistics and warehouses.
Analyze global collision avoidance sensor market growth in 30+ countries including US, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Russia, Poland, Benelux, Nordic, China, Japan, India, and South Korea. Request a sample of the study
Collision Avoidance Sensor Market: Regional Landscape
Geographically, Europe is the leading market and is expected to see spate of investments in the development of autonomous vehicles that incorporate advanced sensor systems. Over the past few years, investments in this regional market has risen remarkably due to stringent implementation of regulatory norms pertaining to the safety of passengers. This has been underpinned by growing investments in the development of radar, LiDAR, and ultrasonic sensors for collision avoidance. Thus, Europe will keep witnessing sizable revenue streams in the global collision avoidance sensor market.
Meanwhile, the opportunities in Asia Pacific and North America are expected to rise at promising growth rate during 2019 – 2027. The demand for premium vehicles is a key trend that has expanded the revenue potential of the Asia Pacific market.
Collision Avoidance Sensor Market: Competitive Landscape
The global market is highly fragmented with the top five players accounting for relatively small shares—around 25%--in 2018. Further, stratups and new entrants find drones with multiple direction obstacle avoidance sensor system a promising avenue to park their funds.
Some of the key players are Microchip Technology Inc., Honeywell International Inc., Continental AG, Denso Corporation, and Robert Bosch GmbH.
Request the Covid19 Impact Analysis at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=66575
Global Collision Avoidance Sensor Market: Segmentation
Collision Avoidance Sensor Market, by Technology
Collision Avoidance Sensor Market, by Application
- Object Detection
- Blind Spot Detection
- Lane Departure Warning System
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Parking Assistance
Collision Avoidance Sensor Market, by End-use Industry
- Automotive (including Passenger Vehicles and Commercial Vehicles)
- Aerospace & Defense
- Warehousing & Logistics
Collision Avoidance Sensor Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Rest of APAC
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- South America
- Rest of South America
Explore Transparency Market Research's award-winning coverage of the Global Electronics & Semiconductors Industry:
Sensor Signal Conditioner (SSC) ICs Market – The global market is estimated to expand at a CAGR of ~8% during the forecast period, owing to numerous factors, regarding which TMR offers thorough insights and forecasts in its report on the global sensor signal conditioner (SSC) ICs market. Sensor signal conditioner (SSC) ICs helps in conditioning of signals coming out from sensors and going toward the computer.
Smart Antenna Market – The global smart antenna market is projected to expand at a CAGR of 7.9% during the forecast period 2019-2027. According to the report, the global market will continue to be influenced by a range of macroeconomic and industry-specific factors. Increasing application of smart antennas in smartphones and growing demand for smart antennas in wireless communication has increased the penetration and growth of the smart antenna market globally.
High Resolution Dispensing Systems and Equipment Market – The integration of automation in various industries such as automotive, oil and gas, aerospace and defense, and fluids is set to contribute to the growth of the global high resolution dispensing systems and equipment in the coming years. The need for control, accuracy, and customization across these end-user industries is expected to be a major factor boosting the market during the forecast period.
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyse information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Mr Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]
Press Release Source: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/pressrelease/collision-avoidance-sensors-market.htm
SOURCE Transparency Market Research