NEWBURYPORT, Mass., Dec. 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Map publisher SpatialTEQ Inc., the leader in affordable and easy-to-use business mapping software, announces the release of Map Business Online 4.1, advanced yet affordable business maps for finance, healthcare, sales and marketing professionals in the U.S.A. and United Kingdom, now with drive time analysis and on-map data editing.
With the 4.1 release, Map Business Online (MBO) expands its geographic coverage area to include the United Kingdom. MBO UK coverage includes detailed street maps of the U.K., pertinent administrative district layers (county and postal layers) and key census demographic data to support business planning, territory and demographic analysis through accurate and compelling map views.
New with Map Business Online 4.1 is a powerful array of on-map data editing capabilities enabling user edits to existing MBO business data layers. Users can now import their business data, create map views, and later amend their imported data layers on MBO incrementally.
The far reaching capabilities of Map Business Online 4.1 address a variety of customer requests like drive time analysis, multiple ring analysis, and more.
New! Drive Time and Ring Marketing Analysis
Business users may now create drive time maps that display marketing areas as color-coded drive time zones. MBO 4.1 drive time provides enhanced market analysis, in depth marketing campaign assessment, and more efficient call planning. Drive time estimates are based on the most direct vehicle routes across a road network considering speed limits, turn restrictions, and one-way/two-way road statuses. MBO 4.1 provides the ability to conduct concentric ring market analysis around location points. This feature creates circular areas of varying radii around a point. Both drive times and concentric ring analysis are used to estimate customer proximity to new store locations, or to define multiple store operating areas. Drive time is also used for public safety planning and delivery time estimates.
Ability to Edit and Update Imported Business Data
- Users may create a list of location data points within Map Business Online – No need to import a spreadsheet to create points on a map
- MBO 4.1 now allows the addition to or deletion of imported business data points within map data layers – No need to re-import updated business data
- Users may add new columns to imported data layers for improved data classification and color-coding
- MBO 4.1 allows manual assignment of symbols and colors to map points to accentuate specific data points
New! QuickBooks Integration
Map Business Online now interfaces directly with QuickBooks. QuickBooks MBO Direct Connect allows direct import of up to 10,000 QuickBooks location-based records at one time.
New! Perform Calculation Operations in the Data Window
- Users may now calculate total sums on imported data columns enabling summations of sales records or the ability to balance accounts across sales territories
- Map users can conduct multiply and divide operations on imported data
- In MBO 4.1 summations and calculations can be applied to demographic data
- Users may now calculate population and income totals by region
- Market penetration can now be displayed by region based on customer/population ratios
Additional New Features
- CRM Contact notes are now savable and exportable to CSV
- MBO 4.1 boasts an increased map viewing area and a consolidated tool bar
- Now MBO provides easy-to-use Undo and Redo buttons
- Optional tool bar minimization provides cleaner presentation graphics
About Map Business Online
Brought to you by the creators of BusinessMAP. Www.MapBusinessOnline.com - providing sales & marketing professionals with affordable and intuitive solutions to geographic challenges since 2010. No other map software solves so much for so little.
Contact: Geoffrey Ives Email (800) 425-9035, (207) 939-6866
Read more news from SpatialTEQ Inc.
SOURCE SpatialTEQ Inc.