NEW YORK, March 7, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Maptycs® (www.maptycs.com), an entrepreneurial global provider of map content-enabled workflow solutions, announced the release of Maptycs®, a powerful new enterprise software product for risk management, today.
Developed with the collaborative input from risk management professionals and extensive research, Maptycs® is a user-friendly solution that helps Risk Management professionals reduce their overall operation cost and boost their workflow productivity.
"Today's Risk Management teams need software to do more, that's why we completely revolutionized the workflow and technology," said Ernest Legrand, CEO of Maptycs®. "The combination of easy to use web controls, open architecture and innovative features sets a new standard for Risk Management software in the space, and helps users generate better outcomes for their practice."
Maptycs® features an all-new online interface and delivers the most requested features to customers with the flexibility to run alongside other products or as a stand-alone solution.
Key features include:
- Data Ingestion/Integration- Maptycs makes it easy to upload large datasets in a wide variety of formats. The system standardizes and centralizes all data, helping users uncover its otherwise untapped potential.
- Top Technology- Advanced architecture built with the latest technology. By leveraging in-memory database technology such as memSQL, along with powerful engines such as Spark on Cassandra, Maptycs simultaneously ingests, stores and analyzes data, providing advanced geospatial and real time data capabilities.
- Intelligent Mapping- Includes a proprietary Cloud GIS created to provide the fastest, highest-performing mapping and geospatial analysis capabilities. With the ability to upload and visualize massive datasets in real time, Maptycs provides deeper insight into total exposure and market opportunities.
- Reporting and Analytics- Real time reporting and analytics provide actionable insight from any device. What-if scenarios, exposure assessments, market submissions, premium negotiations, investment decisions, and effective communication are all made possible through Maptycs' high speed reports and analytics.
- Claims Management- Consolidates claims data to allow for more accurate, meaningful analysis while linking claims to their corresponding policies and assets.
Maptycs® (www.maptycs.com) is a leading global provider of content-enabled workflow solutions designed specifically for professionals in the risk management, corporate, and insurance markets. Their innovative approach to Nat-CAT risk mapping, data collection, claims monitoring and asset management make the system one of the highest-performing RMIS solutions in the market.