Marathon Oil Corporation, FedEx, KB Home, Suncor Energy, and General Motors and more offer option-trading opportunities that offer returns of more than 20%
Sep 20, 2016, 09:31 ET
CHICAGO, Sept. 20, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- InvestorsObserver issues critical PriceWatch Alerts for FDX, GM, KBH, MRO, and SU.
To see the high-return covered-call trades uncovered by InvestorsObserver's analysts, read the InvestorsObserver's PriceWatch Alert by selecting the corresponding link.
- FDX: http://www.investorsobserver.com/pr/?stocksymbol=FDX&prnumber=92020162
- GM: http://www.investorsobserver.com/pr/?stocksymbol=GM&prnumber=92020162
- KBH: http://www.investorsobserver.com/pr/?stocksymbol=KBH&prnumber=92020162
- MRO: http://www.investorsobserver.com/pr/?stocksymbol=mro&prnumber=92020162
- SU: http://www.investorsobserver.com/pr/?stocksymbol=SU&prnumber=92020162
(Note: You may have to copy this link into your browser then press the [ENTER] key.)
InvestorsObserver's PriceWatch Alerts contain all the information needed to evaluate a new covered call, and/or a diagonal spread on the underlying stock. Each report has detailed explanations of the possible outcomes and risks for each trade, as well as an easy-to-read table that gives all the relevant metrics at a single glance.
Share this article