VENTURA, Calif., Jan. 2, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Military families on average receive orders to relocate every 2-3 years. BaseSalez founder and Marine Corps veteran of 18 years plus, Marcos Ruvalcaba, claims military moves are like three cup-shuffle which inevitably result in military members selling, searching, and buying.
In response, to help focus the effort in acquiring and offloading stuff, Ruvalcaba created BaseSalez.com, a military laser focused platform built for veterans by veterans.
Ruvalcaba realized military members around the world gravitate to purchasing used items out of necessity. If you travel to any sizeable military base, you will find a constant turnover of used vehicles at the base "lemon lot" or organized military Facebook yard sales. It's not always easy to track these sales, especially when Facebook forums are closed or invite only, and car sales or only discovered when driven past them on base.
On the flipside, left over items quickly make their way to the dump. Personal property turnover builds up the closer military members execute their move to another state or country. Time becomes a finite resource.
Military members are already using local classifieds that require payment, or free to use online platforms such as craigslist.org and the like. But none cater specifically to military. There's too much noise and lack of focus.
What set BaseSalez.com apart from the rest?
- BaseSalez revolves around the service member and does not cater to spammy business classifieds. Family and friends are welcomed.
- BaseSalez bans all Google ads. A good user experience does not start with a spammy website, pop-ups, and hidden affiliate links. BaseSalez gets it.
- BaseSalez core locations are military bases or like geographic locations. Its solid area of operations.
- BaseSalez is open 24-7-365 and knows there is no such thing as a military 9-5 or regular working hours. BaseSalez caters to the busy schedule of hard working military members.
- BaseSalez articles give key insights to military moves, lemon lot tips; when and how to sell your stuff effectively and efficiently. Military friendly guest bloggers are welcomed!
- BaseSalez offers an eBay style auction choice and simple classified ads options.
- Best of all, its rich features are free with upgradable options.
As a token of appreciation to all the hard working veterans out there, and in an attempt to boost the sites launch into a good user experience, BaseSalez will be offering a new FREE Apple product such as an iPad or iPod Touch once a month. Follow them on Facebook, Twitter, or at BaseSalez.com for more details.
BaseSalez offers Military members and friends a safe hyper-local online classifieds and auction site. It includes hundreds of military bases around the world. BaseSalez promotes the same foundation and esprit de corps military veterans are known for. It helps strengthen a community. Semper Fidelis!
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/marine-corps-veteran-launches-new-military-focused-classifieds-site-basesalezcom-300384386.html
SOURCE Marcos Ruvalcaba