DUBLIN, July 21, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/w3jkfs/market_trends) has announced the addition of the "Market Trends Impact of Indonesia's National Healthcare Scheme" report to their offering.
Indonesia has gathered much attention after implementation of the National Healthcare Scheme or JKN. Due to the heavy demand of healthcare services and supplies, the market is expected to be an attraction for the next 2-3 years. The report evaluates the current scenario and shares the actual market conditions, hurdles and drivers for existing and new market participants.
Why is Indonesia an attractive market for Healthcare?
- Large Population: Indonesia's middle class is already big and booming. It is expected to grow more than double over the next 7 years to million people, and by 2030 there will be million middle-class consumers.
- Increasing Healthcare Expenditure: The spending power of middle income group is increasing at the same time as medical technologies are becoming cheaper. The price-affordability balance for the average Indonesian is changing and purchase power is increasing.
- Improved Access to Healthcare: With the implementation of Jaminan Kesehatan Nasional (JKN), demand for pharmaceuticals, medical devices, and other healthcare products has already increased.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Trends Impact of Indonesia's National Healthcare Scheme
- Large Population
- Increasing Healthcare Expenditure
- Improved Access to Healthcare
3. Universal Healthcare Coverage
- Universal Healthcare Coverage
- Key Predictions
- Role of JKN
- Expanding Patient Volume
- Demand for Prescription Drugs
- Demand for Tests
- Demand for Medical Professionals
- Demand for Hospital Beds
- Spread of Private Hospitals
- Foreign Investments
- Telehealth Services
- Demand for Generics and Vaccines
- The IVD Market
- Key Healthcare Segments
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/w3jkfs/market_trends
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets