CLEVELAND, Aug. 9, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Marsh, Berry & Company, Inc. (MarshBerry), a national management consulting and merger & acquisition advisory firm for the insurance industry, would like to congratulate the following Peer Exchange Network Partners who have each been recognized in July's issue of Business Insurance as one of the "100 Largest Brokers of U.S. Business":
- Regions Insurance Group, Inc
- BancorpSouth Insurance Services, Inc
- Cobbs, Allen & Hall, Inc
- Eastern Insurance Group, LLC
- Associated Financial Group, LLC
- First Niagara Risk Management
- BBVA Compass Insurance Agency, Inc
- Old National Insurance
- Frost Insurance Agency
- Johnson Insurance Services, LLC
- Leavitt Group
- Holmes Murphy & Associates, Inc
- Starkweather & Shepley Insurance Brokerage, Inc
- SullivanCurtisMonroe Insurance Services, LLC
- J. W. Terrill, Inc
- TWIW Insurance Services, LLC
- PSA Insurance & Financial Services
MarshBerry's Partner Exchange Networks are exclusive forums for communication among executives from qualified agencies selected for partnership. Partnership in these exclusive Networks provides a unique opportunity to confidentially discuss common issues, exchange successful operating strategies, uncover solutions and develop action plans in an effort to help each other improve performance and grow. Partner benefits also include access to a wealth of MarshBerry information, systems and perspectives. For more information on the MarshBerry Partner Exchange Networks, visit http://PeerNetworks.MarshBerry.com.
Stronger Producers Improve Your Agency Value with MarshBerry's SalesPro
MarshBerry will be offering the popular SalesPro Producer Training Courses again this fall. SalesPro is currently offering three courses geared toward new producers and producers with stagnant books-of-business who are looking to achieve a higher level of performance. Offerings are:
- Sales Training to Build High-Performing Producers (September 14-15, 2011)
- Successful Prospecting Techniques (October 10-11, 2011)
- Commercial Coverage Essentials (October 12-13, 2011)
Please visit the following link for further information, location and registration: http://PeerNetworks.MarshBerry.com/ehome/26225/TrainingSessions
The Latest Industry Research at Your Fingertips
Each month, MarshBerry draws upon its industry expertise to publish timely publications that can help you improve your agency.
For The Record is a monthly publication that helps industry leaders understand the financial and operational mechanics of the distribution system and the trends critical to agency performance.
Dealmaker's Dialogue is designed specifically for those involved with insurance agency mergers and acquisitions to help understand the trends that are driving M&A activity.
Check out the latest MarshBerry publications at http://www.MarshBerry.com/Articles.
Corporate office location: Willoughby, Ohio / Founded 1981
Marketing contact: Leslie Kamp, Vice President, Corporate Development – 440-392-6544
SOURCE Marsh, Berry & Company, Inc.