SAN FRANCISCO, Oct. 8, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The global mass notification system market size is expected to reach USD 16.84 billion by 2025, registering a CAGR of 16.7% from 2019 to 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. A mass notification system allows users to contact a large number of people instantly with minimum efforts required by the initiator. In recent years, this system has overcome the disadvantages of conventional methods such as manual call trees, radio and television, and area alarms. Currently, the need to quickly alert people about emergencies has become pivotal and this has driven the adoption of such systems.
Key suggestions from the report:
- An increasing need for strengthening an organization's ability to communicate with its employees during an emergency has driven the adoption of mass notification systems
- Displaying of emergency broadcasts on digital signages such as display screens at public places to provide information to the public on a timely basis is one of the key trends in the market
- Increasing adoption of mass notification systems in education and corporate sectors is driving the growth of the market
- The North American market accounted for the highest share of the market in 2018 owing to increasing adoption of these systems in diverse industries
- The key competitors in the market are BlackBerry Limited; Blackboard Inc.; Desktop Alert, Inc.; Eaton; Everbridge; Honeywell International Inc; Motorola Solutions, Inc.; OnSolve; Singlewire Software, LLC; xMatters.
Read 109 page research report with ToC on "Mass Notification System Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report, By Component, By Organization Size, By Solution, By Application, By Vertical, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2019 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/mass-notification-system-market
A mass notification system provides a wide range of benefits such as faster incident resolution and recovery by allowing the initiator to send messages to thousands of people in minimal time. It helps reduce communication costs by using a subscription-based pricing model and eliminating the need for hardware such as desktops. It also helps improve productivity & efficiency by reducing the time required to notify users and eliminate the need for sending notifications manually. Other benefits such as improved employee safety, better compliance tracking and reporting, and increased customer satisfaction are driving the growth of the market.
The adoption of a mass notification system has enabled enterprises to mitigate and manage risks. The system helps notify personnel beforehand, which helps avoid damages & the related costs and increase Return of Investment (ROI). Integration of voice and digital communication in mass notification system is one of the key trends in the market. A combination of reporting & analytics and cross-promotion of content with other agencies to enhance engagement & outreach are other trends in the market. Vendors in the market are focusing on providing such systems with single platform system integration. This would be done by integrating multiple communication channels on one platform.
Grand View Research has segmented the global mass notification system market on the basis of component, organization size, solution, application, vertical, and region:
- Mass Notification System Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Mass Notification System Organization Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Small & Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs)
- Large Enterprises
- Mass Notification System Solution Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Wide-area Solutions
- In-building Solutions
- Distributed Recipient Solutions
- Mass Notification System Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Integrated Public Alert & Warning
- Interoperable Emergency Communication
- Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery
- Mass Notification System Vertical Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Energy & Utilities
- Healthcare & Life Sciences
- Aerospace & Defense
- Mass Notification System Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
Find more research reports on Next Generation Technologies Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Predictive Analytics Market – Massive data dependence and improved technological implementations are expected to drive the predictive analytics market over the forecast period.
- Waste Management Market – The global waste management market is anticipated to witness surging growth owing to increasing waste management concerns worldwide.
- Leisure Centers Market – The global leisure centers market is expected to gain prominence over the forecast period owing to increasing adult participation and involvement in recreational and leisure activities.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.