SINGAPORE, Jan. 22, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- "We make smart contracts accessible to everybody," Steve Deng, Chief AI Scientist of MATRIX said in a blockchain conference in Hong Kong on Jan 16, just one day before MATRIX announced ICO ended with a complete success of raising 13,227.5 ETHs.
Officially launched in September 2016, the blockchain startup is looking at a market value of 360 million USD and aims at ranking among the top 100 in global cryptocurrencies. Investors are obviously attracted and gaining confidence.
When Deng won 1st prize in the world top AI competition Pascal and COCO together with his team, the Tsinghua professor might not have expected how artificial intelligence would shape the future of blockchain as he does now. His team focuses on deep learning based Bayesian algorithm and he has been PI for numerous national level research projects. Now he is in charge of designing a machine learning algorithm for MATRIX.
With a fusion of blockchain and AI Technology, MATRIX has built a revolutionary blockchain 3.0 cryptocurrency solution that brings a significantly boosted transaction speed, enables general users with natural language processing (NLP) technology, enhances security under intelligent contract, and utilizes mining activity with universal value.
"Bitcoin mining consumes 17% of total global computing power. It is wasteful for mankind for hash calculation." The MATRIX team is keen to challenge the status quo. The team, including industry leading experts like Bill Li (Chief Network Architect), Ethan Tian (Chief R&D Engineer), and Tim Shi (Chief Chip Scientist) are inventing a new Bayesian mining system. These mining activities will support medical diagnoses, complex finance modeling, behavior recognition and any other non-crypto cases which need massive computing power.
Owen Tao, CEO of MATRIX, with double degrees in physics and economics from Peking University, mentioned during the same conference that MATRIX is an open source ecosystem and there is a clear roadmap ahead. "Infrastructure and private chain will be ready by September 2018 and the mining facility and big data applications will be ready in March 2020", he said. "Sectors like credit/medical/energy/intelligent city/finance will be greatly impacted."
MATRIX ICO Facts:
- MATRIX ICO ended at 3:07:02, Jan 17 (UTC).
- A total of 13,227.5 ETHs are sold through 212 transactions.
- MATRIX-ICO Coin Investor: 3,888 transactions
- MATRIX-ICO User Data: Registered Users, 69,543; Active Users: 60,924; KYC Users: 22,926.
Designed to be the new generation blockchain, MATRIX leverages the latest Artificial Intelligence (AI) techniques to revolutionize the landscape of cryptocurrency. MATRIX differentiates itself from previous blockchains by offering breakthrough technologies in building AI-enabled autonomous and self-optimizing blockchain networks, which feature multi-chain collaboration and decoupling of data and control blocks.
- Telegram: https://t.me/matrixainetwork
- Business White Paper: http://bit.ly/bizwp
- Technical White Paper: http://bit.ly/technwp
- Official Website: https://www.matrix.space
- Email address: email@example.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MATRIXAINetworks
- Follow the project on Twitter: @matrixainetwork
- Discuss on reddit: MATRIXAINETWORK
- Interview of Chief AI Scientist Steve Deng https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bPcIgrOdgM&feature=youtu.be&a