ALPHARETTA, Ga., April 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- McAlister's Deli™, a leading fast casual restaurant, is offering guests new limited-time menu items including sandwich grillers, a seasonal berry salad and hearty pot roast. The menu runs from April 8-June 30 and features:
- Pecanberry Salad – Loaded with fresh strawberries and blueberries, candied pecans and grilled chicken over mixed greens and served with fat-free raspberry vinaigrette dressing.
- Basil Parmesan Griller – Grilled chicken breast, pesto and roasted red peppers topped with melted provolone cheese on focaccia bread.
- Roasted Veggie Griller – Roasted eggplant, zucchini and peppers with melted Brie cheese and pesto sauce on grilled focaccia bread.
- Pot Roast Sandwich – Hearty pot roast topped with melted provolone cheese and roasted peppers on toasted focaccia bread and served with gravy for dipping.
- Pot Roast Spud – Baked potato loaded with tender beef pot roast and carrots smothered in gravy.
"We are always looking for ways to incorporate new flavors into our menu as guests look for delicious, new options to try," said McAlister's President and CEO Frank Paci. "This line up also offers something for everyone from our lighter Pecanberry salad to our hearty pot roast items."
McAlister's has also extended the limited-time-only King Club and Louisiana-inspired Cajun Shrimp menu, which includes a Po Boy, Caesar Wrap and Caesar Salad, because of their popularity with guests.
About McAlister's Deli
Founded in 1989, McAlister's is a fast casual restaurant chain known for its sandwiches, spuds, soups, salads, desserts and McAlister's Famous Sweet Tea™. In addition to dine-in and take-out service, McAlister's also offers catering with a selection of sandwich trays, box lunches, desserts, a hot spud bar and more. With numerous industry accolades, McAlister's has more than 315 restaurants in 23 states. The company has corporate offices in both Ridgeland, Miss., and Alpharetta, Ga. For more information, visit www.mcalistersdeli.com.
CONTACT: Ashley Rodriguez
SOURCE McAlister's Deli