ROSELAND, N.J., April 19, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- McDonald's® New York Tri-State Area and its franchisees are looking to hire new crew and restaurant management positions in more than 600 restaurant locations throughout the area on April 19.
- This one-day event is part of a nationwide initiative for McDonald's and its franchisees – the target, hire up to 50,000 new employees at restaurants across the country.
- The new positions will include a combination of both seasonal and sustaining full-time and part-time positions based upon individual restaurant needs.
- For interested applicants who want to learn more about the McDonald's work experience, McDonald's current employees have volunteered to proudly share their "Why I Love My McJob" stories online at www.McDonalds.com/Careers.
- Those interested in applying for an available position are encouraged to visit their participating local McDonald's or apply online at www.McDonalds.com/Careers.
- To kick-off McDonald's hiring day event, Mason Smoot, Vice President and General Manager of McDonald's New York Metro Region will meet with franchisees and potential applicants on a multi-restaurant tour throughout the market.
"Our business is strong and our customers are responding positively to the variety of choices on our menu and the value and convenience we provide," said Mason Smoot, Vice President and General Manager, McDonald's New York Tri-State. "As our business continues to grow, we want to provide our customers with an even better experience in all of our New York Tri State restaurants. And every employee plays a vital role in helping us fulfill that goal."
ABOUT McDONALD'S NEW YORK TRI-STATE RESTAURANTS:
McDonald's is one of the world's best-known brands and is a global leader in food service. There are more than 600 McDonald's restaurants, owned by over 100 franchisees, located throughout the New York, New Jersey and Connecticut Tri-State. Visit www.mcdonaldsnymetro.com or follow us on Twitter @McDNYTriState for information about other McDonald's area programs.
SOURCE McDonald's New York Tri-State Area Restaurants