NEW YORK, Nov. 11, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- MecklerMedia ( OTCQX: MECK) announced the final lineup of speakers for the Inside Bitcoins Conference and Expo taking place in Seoul on December 12-13. The event will be South Korea's first major cryptocurrency event.
Inside Bitcoins Seoul is co-produced by MecklerMedia and the Korea International Exhibition Center (KINTEX).
The final list of speakers includes:
- Vitalik Buterin, Co-Founder, Bitcoin Magazine & Founder, Ethereum
- Scott Bambacigno, Vice President, Alphapoint
- Arthur Hayes, Co-Founder & CEO, BitMEX
- Prof. Hoh Peter In, Professor, Department of Computer Science, College of Informatics, Korea University
- Casey Ilsun Kim, CEO, InfraBasic & Adjunct Professor, Hanyang University Business School
- Tony Lyu, CEO, Korbit
- Chanpeng Zhao, Technical Officer and Co-Founder, Okcoin.com
Prices will increase on site, so attendees are encouraged to register before December 12 for the best rate. For complete information on the Inside Bitcoins Conference and Expo, visit insidebitcoins.com.
If your company is interested in sponsoring or exhibiting, contact us at [email protected].
MecklerMedia ( OTCQX: MECK) is the leading producer of global trade shows, conferences, and digital publications covering 3D printing, cryptocurrency, robotics, and social media. MecklerMedia produces more than 25 conferences annually, including Inside 3D Printing, Inside Bitcoins, 3D Print Design Show, and Allfacebook Marketing Conference. MecklerMedia's news sites include Inside Bitcoins News, 3D Printing Industry, and Allfacebook.de, which provide up-to-date coverage to help drive business forward.