CHARLOTTE, N.C., Aug. 12, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Med World Live, Inc. is excited to announce six new agreements with The American Academy of Pediatrics, Benvenue Medical, Mazor Robotics, Orthofix, SMISS and Stryker Neuro Spine ENT. Medtronic Spine & Biologics has been a valued customer of ours since 2011.
The Med World Live portal technology offers a unique viewing experience where users can control up to four synced camera angles. We work with each customer to customize a video library specific to their training and education needs. Videos include product demos, in-servicing, live and cadaveric procedures along with relevant documents, links, animations and marketing collateral. Our online, interactive portal technology keeps users engaged in their learning process allowing reps and physicians to learn remotely and repetitively. Our main objective is to reduce customer's costs of travel and expenses associated with on-site training.
- The Med World Live video portal hosts all content for our customer base. Users are able to login and view content within a protected online environment.
- Our portal technology can be accessed via a PC/MAC or our free apps through iPad or Droid tablets, available in the iTunes and Google Play stores.
- A secure, high quality video library platform unlike YouTube Channels.
- Seamlessly integrates into any Learning Management System or outside web platform providing a smooth transition between educational and visual learning experiences.
- Comprehensive analytics included.
- Users have the ability to download videos to their tablet via our, "Hard-set" application, available in iTunes or Google Play stores. Hard-sets allow users to view smooth streaming video content and access pertinent information without the need of internet connectivity. Sales personnel are now equipped with a valuable sales tool which proves to be extremely beneficial in venues with poor internet connectivity such as hospitals, tradeshows, airplanes, coffee shops, etc.
"Our video portal technology is changing how medical device companies train physicians and sales reps. We want them to stay engaged and retain the information which ultimately improves training and increase sales numbers." Jeff Monin, President, CEO
To learn more, please visit our website www.medworldlive.com.
SOURCE Med World Live, Inc.