MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., Nov. 12, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
The Global Mobile Internet Conference and GWC Inc. invite media and analysts to attend GMIC SV 2014. In just three years, GMIC SV has become Silicon Valley's largest mobile conference, drawing thousands of industry leaders from over 60 countries. GMIC SV brings the global mobile ecosystem together for three days of thought-provoking presentations on the industry's hottest topics, exclusive networking opportunities with industry leaders, a packed Expo Hall, and unforgettable parties.
December 1 – 3, 2014
Hilton Union Square, San Francisco, California, USA
Media Pass Registration
Qualified press and industry analysts can register online for a complimentary Media Pass until November 21, 2014. Select media outlets will have the opportunity to meet one-on-one with GMIC SV 2014 speakers.
Online Media Pass Registration: http://sv.thegmic.com/media/media-accreditation/
- Andrew Ng - Director, Stanford Artificial Intelligence Lab & Chief Scientist, Baidu
- Dave Morin - CEO & Co-Founder, Path
- Dmitry Grishin - Founder, Grishin Robotics & CEO, Mail.ru
- Chris DeWolfe - CEO & Founder, SGN & Founder, Myspace
- Emmett Shear - CEO & Founder, Twitch
- Yves Behar - Co-Founder, August & Chief Creative Officer, Jawbone
- Dave Madden - SVP, EA
- Eric Setton - Co-Founder & CTO, Tango
- Tim Draper - Founding Partner, Draper Fisher Jurvetson
- Joe Lonsdale - Founder, Formation 8 & Founder, Palantir
- Chris Anderson - CEO, 3D Robotics
- Leah Busque - Founder & CEO, TaskRabbit
- Kent Wakeford - COO, Kabam
- Tim Chang - Managing Director, Mayfield Fund
- Rob Chandhok - President, Qualcomm Interactive Platforms
- Robert Scoble - Startup Liaison Officer, Rackspace
- Sanjay Poonen - EVP, VMWare
- Varsha Rao - VP, Airbnb
- Bhavish Aggarwal, Co-Founder & CEO, Ola Cabs
View the latest speaker list: http://sv.thegmic.com/speakers-2014/
GMIC SV 2014's theme of Mobilizing the Next 5 Billion will explore industry shifts caused by billions of new users coming online through mobile. User bases are increasingly international, internet traffic is increasingly mobile, and the growing mobile worldwide user base is rewarding the firms who reach them. The US share of global Internet users is at ten percent and dropping, and the fastest growing mobile markets are outside the US. Attend GMIC SV to gain industry insights from market disrupting mobile leaders from Silicon Valley and around the globe!
The comprehensive curriculum will offer 80 sessions on the hottest topics in mobile. Conference tracks include: User Acquisition Summit, AppSpace, Grow Asia, Mobile Education, Global Games Summit, Robotics, Smarter Hardware, and Thought Leader. The latest conference agenda is available here: http://sv.thegmic.com/agenda/
About GWC Inc.:
GWC Inc. is an invite-members only, private network for innovators and executives from leading mobile companies worldwide to build trusted relationships, share insights, explore collaborations, and develop international growth strategies. GMIC SV is produced by GWC Inc. GWC is headquartered in Mountain View, CA and has offices in Beijing, Tokyo, and Bangalore.
SOURCE GWC, Inc.