SAN JOSE, Calif., May 29, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Cadence Design Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: CDNS), a leader in global electronic design innovation, is scheduled to demonstrate the latest advancements and solutions to key technology challenges, solved in collaboration with customers and partners, at Design Automation Conference (DAC) 2014.
WHEN: Sunday, June 1, through Thursday, June 5, 2014
WHERE: DAC 2014 will take place at the South Hall of Moscone Center in San Francisco, CA. Cadence is located in Booth 2616.
WHAT: Cadence is offering a variety of opportunities to learn about the latest trends and interact with technology experts, users, and partners. These include the following:
- A series of Cadence-hosted breakfasts and luncheons where technology experts, industry veterans, and Cadence® customers share their visions for solving some of the industry's toughest challenges. The seminars will be held in the Moscone Center, Room 104, which is located in front of Exhibit Hall B. To register, click here.
- Monday, June 2 Luncheon: Extending Mixed-Signal Power Management Verification to RTL Time: 12:00 PM — 1:30 PM Location: Moscone Center, Room 104
- Tuesday, June 3 Breakfast: The Shift to Software-Driven Verification Time: 8:00 AM – 9:30 AM Location: Moscone Center, Room 104
- Tuesday, June 3 Luncheon: High-Speed Cross-Fabric Interface Design: It's Not 1's and 0's Anymore, It's a Noisy World Time: 12:00 PM — 1:30 PM Location: Moscone Center, Room 104
- Wednesday, June 4 Luncheon: How High-Performance Digital Design Enables a Paradigm Shift in the Enterprise Datacenter Time: 12:00 PM — 1:30 PM Location: Moscone Center, Room 104
- A variety of live presentations, featuring real-world solutions to help design teams innovate and succeed, will take place in the Cadence booth
- Cadence technology sessions provide in-depth presentations and demonstrations of technologies and methodologies to help designers realize the highest quality silicon, system-on-chip devices, and complete systems at lower costs. Click here for the full schedule
- Cadence will also have a theater highlighting customer and partner insights using Cadence products and technologies
- Join industry colleagues at the annual Denali Party by Cadence. Don't forget to register for the party here and pick up your party wristband before noon on Tuesday, June 3 at Cadence booth 2610.
- Denali Party by Cadence Tuesday, June 3 Time: 8:00 PM to 12:30 AM Location: Ruby Skye, 420 Mason St, San Francisco, CA, 94102
A complete listing of Cadence activities at DAC can be found here.
About Cadence Cadence enables global electronic design innovation and plays an essential role in the creation of today's integrated circuits and electronics. Customers use Cadence software, hardware, IP, and services to design and verify advanced semiconductors, consumer electronics, networking and telecommunications equipment, and computer systems. The company is headquartered in San Jose, Calif., with sales offices, design centers, and research facilities around the world to serve the global electronics industry. More information about the company, its products, and services is available at www.cadence.com.
© 2014 Cadence Design Systems, Inc. All rights reserved worldwide. Cadence and the Cadence logo are registered trademarks of Cadence Design Systems, Inc. in the United States and other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For more information, please contact: Cadence Newsroom (408) 944-7039 email@example.com
SOURCE Cadence Design Systems, Inc.