SAN JOSE, Calif., June 6, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Cadence Design Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: CDNS) plans to demonstrate the latest innovations and solutions in System Design Enablement in booth 107 at the Design Automation Conference (DAC) from June 18-22, 2017, in Austin, Texas. System and semiconductor developers will see firsthand how Cadence addresses design challenges in conjunction with partners and customers. To learn more about the Cadence® activities at DAC, please visit www.cadence.com/dac2017.
WHAT: Cadence is offering a variety of opportunities to learn about the latest trends and interact with technology experts, users and partners. These include:
- Cadence-hosted luncheon panel events where technology experts, industry veterans and Cadence customers share their visions for solving some of the industry's most difficult challenges. The luncheons will be held at the Austin Convention Center in Ballroom B/C on the exhibition floor level, and attendees should register in advance at https://www.cadence.com/content/cadence-www/global/en_US/home/dac/dac-2017/luncheons.html. The scheduled luncheons are as follows:
- Towards Smarter Verification, Monday, June 19 at 12:00 p.m., moderated by Ann Steffora Mutschler, executive editor at Semiconductor Engineering.
- High-Performance Digital Design at 7nm, Tuesday, June 20 at 12:00 p.m., moderated by Jim Hogan, managing partner of Vista Ventures, LLC.
- Overcoming Mixed-Signal Design and Verification Challenges in Automotive and IoT Systems, Wednesday, June 21 at 12:00 p.m., moderated by Professor Sayeed Salahuddin of UC Berkeley.
- The Expert Bar, where industry experts discuss 30 broad technology topics ranging from low power to mixed signal, advanced node, verification, IP and signoff.
- Tech Sessions, where attendees can learn about Cadence digital, signoff, custom/analog, automotive, and verification tools and technologies in greater detail so that attendees can gain insights into how to handle future design projects.
- The Cadence Theater, highlighting customer and partner experiences using Cadence products and technologies.
- Cadence conference papers and presentations on a variety of technical topics throughout the duration of the event.
- The annual Denali Party by Cadence, where attendees can join industry colleagues to relax, network and enjoy the fun on Tuesday, June 20 from 8:00 p.m. to 12:30 a.m. at a new location: Palm Door on Sixth, 508 E 6th Street, Austin, Texas. Register for the party at https://www.cadence.com/content/cadence-www/global/en_US/home/dac/dac-2017/denali-party.html, and pick up your party wristband before noon on Tuesday, June 7 at the Cadence booth.
WHEN: DAC is scheduled for June 18-22, 2017.
WHERE: Austin Convention Center in Austin, Texas. Cadence is located in booth 107.
Cadence enables electronic systems and semiconductor companies to create the innovative end products that are transforming the way people live, work and play. Cadence software, hardware and semiconductor IP are used by customers to deliver products to market faster. The company's System Design Enablement strategy helps customers develop differentiated products—from chips to boards to systems—in mobile, consumer, cloud datacenter, automotive, aerospace, IoT, industrial and other market segments. Cadence is listed as one of Fortune Magazine's 100 Best Companies to Work For. Learn more at cadence.com.
© 2017 Cadence Design Systems, Inc. All rights reserved worldwide. Cadence, the Cadence logo and the other Cadence marks found at www.cadence.com/go/trademarks are trademarks or registered trademarks of Cadence Design Systems, Inc.
For more information, please contact:
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/media-alert-cadence-to-showcase-system-design-enablement-innovations-at-dac-2017-300469315.html
SOURCE Cadence Design Systems, Inc.