SAN JOSE, Calif., May 27, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Cadence Design Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: CDNS) is scheduled to demonstrate the latest advancements and solutions to key technology challenges, solved in collaboration with customers and partners, at the Design Automation Conference (DAC) 2015.
WHEN: Sunday, June 7 through Thursday, June 11, 2015
WHERE: DAC 2015 will take place at the South Hall of Moscone Center in San Francisco, CA. Cadence is located in Booth 3515.
WHAT: Cadence is offering a variety of opportunities to learn about the latest trends and interact with technology experts, users and partners. These include the following:
- A series of Cadence-hosted breakfast and luncheon events where technology experts, industry veterans and Cadence customers share their visions for solving some of the industry's toughest challenges. The breakfast and luncheon events will be held in the Moscone Center, Room 104, which is located in front of Exhibit Hall B. To register, click here.
Monday, June 8 Luncheon: How to Make Next-Generation Verification Smarter Time: 12:00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m. Location: Moscone Center, Room 104
Tuesday, June 9 Breakfast: Crossing the Great Divide: How to Safely Navigate the Move from 28nm to 16FF+ Time: 7:30 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. Location: Moscone Center, Room 104
Luncheon: The Future of Digital Is Here Time: 12:00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m. Location: Moscone Center, Room 104
Wednesday, June 10 Luncheon: Methodology and Metrics for Analog/Mixed-Signal Verification: Madness or Marriage? Time: 12:00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m. Location: Moscone Center, Room 104
- The Expert Bar, where our experts will share information about our broad product portfolio, covering solution segments ranging from low power to mixed signal, advanced node, verification, IP and signoff.
- Cadence® technology sessions, which provide in-depth presentations and demonstrations of technologies and methodologies to help designers realize the highest quality silicon, system-on-chip devices and complete systems at lower costs. Click here for the full schedule.
- The Cadence Theater, highlighting customer and partner insights using Cadence products and technologies.
- Addition Cadence talks on a variety of topics. Join a Fireside Chat with Cadence CEO Lip-Bu Tan at 11:30 a.m. on Tuesday, June 9; hear Cadence Fellow and CTO of the IP Group Chris Rowen discuss the challenge of Internet of Things design; or visit our other workshops and presentations on topics ranging from IP and verification to embedded system design and automotive safety compliance. A complete list of presentations is available on our DAC website.
- The annual Denali Party by Cadence, where you can join your industry colleagues to relax, network and enjoy the fun. Don't forget to register for the party here and pick up your party wristband before noon on Tuesday, June 9 at Cadence booth 3515.
Denali Party by Cadence Tuesday, June 9 Time: 8:00 p.m. – 12:30 a.m. Location: Ruby Skye, 420 Mason St., San Francisco
A complete list of Cadence activities is available on our DAC website.
Cadence enables global electronic design innovation and plays an essential role in the creation of today's integrated circuits and electronics. Customers use Cadence software, hardware, IP and services to design and verify advanced semiconductors, consumer electronics, networking and telecommunications equipment, and computer systems. The company is headquartered in San Jose, Calif., with sales offices, design centers and research facilities around the world to serve the global electronics industry. More information about the company, its products and its services is available at www.cadence.com.
© 2015 Cadence Design Systems, Inc. All rights reserved worldwide. Cadence and the Cadence logo are registered trademarks of Cadence Design Systems, Inc. in the United States and other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For more information, please contact: Cadence Newsroom (408) 944-7039 email@example.com
SOURCE Cadence Design Systems, Inc.