MUNICH, April 18, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Cadence Design Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: CDNS) plans to host its 11th CDNLive EMEA user conference from May 2 to 4, 2016, in Munich/Unterschleißheim. CDNLive EMEA offers Cadence® technology users, developers and industry experts an opportunity to connect, share and inspire each other and discover new techniques and methodologies for realizing innovative products.
To register for CDNLive EMEA, go to http://www.cadence.com/cdnlive/eu/2016/Pages/registration.aspx.
The conference offers:
- Keynotes by Tom Beckley, senior vice president and general manager, Custom IC & PCB Group at Cadence, and Ulf Ewaldsson, senior vice president, Group CTO and Head of Group Function Technology, Ericsson
- Papers: Numerous user-authored technical papers addressing all aspects of design and IP creation, integration and verification
- Interactive techtorials giving in-depth details on Cadence products
- Designer Expo showcasing the latest products and services from Cadence and its industry partners
- Networking opportunities for engaging in stimulating technology discussions with peers and to stay connected after the conference
For the full agenda and more details, visit: http://www.cadence.com/cdnlive/eu/2016/Pages/agenda.aspx
May 2-4, 2016
Dolce Hotel Munich/Unterschleißheim
To register for CDNLive EMEA 2016 and to receive additional information about the event, please visit http://www.cadence.com/cdnlive/eu/2016.
To sign up for the CDNLive EMEA multimedia channel, visit www.cdnlive2016.com.
Cadence enables global electronic design innovation and plays an essential role in the creation of today's integrated circuits and electronics. Customers use Cadence software, hardware, IP and services to design and verify advanced semiconductors, consumer electronics, networking and telecommunications equipment, automotive electronics, and computer systems. The company is headquartered in San Jose, Calif., with sales offices, design centers and research facilities around the world to serve the global electronics industry. More information about the company, its products and its services is available at www.cadence.com.
© 2016 Cadence Design Systems, Inc. All rights reserved worldwide. Cadence and the Cadence logo are registered trademarks of Cadence Design Systems, Inc. in the United States and other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Oliver Davies/Janice Fenton
Tel: +44 (0) 1225 470000
Cadence Design Systems GmbH
Tel: +49 (0) 89 4563 1726
SOURCE Cadence Design Systems, Inc.