LONDON, May 4, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The global medical equipment maintenance market (remote monitoring & maintenance) is expected to reach USD 2,242.0 million by 2020 from USD 1,034.2 million in 2015, at a CAGR of 16.7% during the forecast period. This market is experiencing remarkable growth due to the rising need to cut healthcare costs, reduce estimated time to repair (ETTR) of equipment, innovations in IT to minimize maintenance costs, and growing need to collect equipment data and integrate healthcare systems. However, data reliability issues associated with remote monitoring systems is a major factor limiting the growth of this market.
The report segments the medical equipment maintenance market (remote monitoring & maintenance) based on modality, vendor type, and region. On the basis of modality, the advance modality segment dominates the medical equipment maintenance market (remote monitoring & maintenance), with a share of 59.5% in 2015. On the basis of vendor type, the multi-vendor OEMs segment is estimated to grow at the highest CAGR of 17.1% during the forecast period. Growth in this segment is attributed to the fact that major companies in the market are offering full-fledged medical equipment maintenance (remote monitoring and maintenance) services.
Apart from the comprehensive geographical analysis, offered service analysis, and market sizing; the report also provides a competitive landscape that covers the growth strategies adopted by industry players in the last three years. In addition, the company profiles comprise basic views on the key players and their product portfolios, developments, and strategies adopted. The above-mentioned market research data, current market sizes, and forecast of future trends will help key players and new entrants make informed decisions regarding service offerings, geographical focus, and change in strategic approach, R&D investments for innovations in products and technologies, and levels of output in order to remain successful.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help firms, garner greater market shares. Firms purchasing the report can use any one or a combination of the below mentioned five strategies (market penetration, service development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market shares.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product & service portfolios of the top players in the medical equipment maintenance (remote monitoring and maintenance) market. The report analyzes this market by modality, vendor type, and region
- Product & Service Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and new service offerings in the medical equipment maintenance (remote monitoring and maintenance) market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market strategies, geographical and business segments, and product & service portfolios of the leading players in the medical equipment maintenance (remote monitoring and maintenance) market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the market for various medical equipment maintenance (remote monitoring and maintenance) services across regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products and services, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the medical equipment maintenance (remote monitoring and maintenance) market
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3605438/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/medical-equipment-maintenance-market-by-modality-type-end-user---global-forecast-to-2020-300263143.html