DUBLIN, Nov 17, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Medical Ultrasound Devices: Technologies and Global Markets" report to their offering.
This report examines companies that are actively developing and marketing medical ultrasound devices around the world. Detailed tables and charts with sales forecasts and market share data are also included.
This report provides:
- An overview of the global markets for medical ultrasound devices
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2021
- Coverage of diagnostic acoustic sensors and opportunities in radiology, cardiology, obstetrics/gynecology, surgical, urology, musculoskeletal, and endoscopic areas
- Identification of the basic components of the technology
- Trends in the healthcare industry affecting the demand for sensors
- A breakdown of technological developments and R&D
- Profiles of leading manufacturers
- Patent analysis
Medical ultrasound devices can be segmented by application/therapeutic area, i.e.:
- Radiology/general imaging.
- Breast imaging.
- Thyroid imaging.
- Other applications (includes hepatology, emergency care and ophthalmics, among others).
The ultrasound market is also segmented by technology:
- Diagnostic ultrasound.
- Two-dimensional (2-D) ultrasound.
- 3-D and 4-D ultrasound.
- Doppler ultrasound.
- Therapeutic ultrasound.
- High-intensity focused ultrasound (HIFU).
- Extracorporeal shockwave lithotripsy.
Key Topics Covered:
2: Executive Summary
3: Introduction And Background To Medical Ultrasound Devices
4: Overview: Global Market For Medical Ultrasound Devices
5: North American Market For Medical Ultrasound Devices
6: European Market For Medical Ultrasound Devices
7: Asia-Pacific Market For Medical Ultrasound Devices
8: Latin American Market For Medical Ultrasound Devices
9: Middle East/Africa Market For Medical Ultrasound Devices
10: Company Profiles
11: Contact Details And Acronyms
- Alpinion Medical Systems
- Analogic Corporation (Bk Ultrasound)
- Carestream Health Inc.
- Chison Medical Imaging Co. Ltd.
- Echo Medical Control (Ecm)
- Esaote S.P.A
- Fukuda Denshi Co. Ltd.
- General Electric Company
- Hitachi Medical Corporation
- Kalamed Gmbh Medical Systems
- Medisono Llc
- Neusoft Medical
- Philips Healthcare Company
- Samsung Medison
- Shantou Institute Of Ultrasonic Instruments Co. Ltd. (Siui)
- Shenzhen Landwind Industry Co., Ltd,
- Sonacare Medical
- Sonosite Inc. (Fujifilm)
- Telemed Ldt
- Terason (Teratech Corporation)
- Tomtec Imaging Systems Gmbh
- Toshiba Corporation
- Volcano (Philips Medical)
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9wmgfb/medical
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/medical-ultrasound-devices-report-2016-technologies-and-global-markets-2015-2021---research-and-markets-300365107.html
SOURCE Research and Markets