SAN FRANCISCO, Oct. 30, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- After two years in the making, the team at Lapa Studios Ltd. is proud to announce the release of Lapa 2: the second generation of their revolutionary Bluetooth object finder.
Lapa Studios has taken every bit of feedback from the users of the original Lapa and built a product that keeps up with anyone and never lets them down. To this end, Lapa 2 introduces a series of new features:
- A new SafetyMode, optimised for kids and pets, that promptly alerts users if Lapa moves away
- Replaceable battery that lasts an entire year
- Waterproof, submersible up to 3 meters
- Shock resistant, built in plastic and rubber
- 3x louder ringtone, up to 90db, with a bright LED
- A dedicated "Call your phone" button
- New social features and Facebook integration
- A "contact owner" feature, that calls users attention to lost Lapas so they can be directly returned to their owners
- New accessories for children and pets
Lapa 2 is being crowdfunded and can be pre-ordered at Indiegogo with a 30% discount and shipping in time for Christmas. The Lapa App is free and available on Apple Store and Google Play Store. More information and pictures can be found on our website.
Excited for the launch, Lapa's CEO, João Lobato Oliveira, explains, "Lapa 2 is the only product that combines a flawless performance, social features, durability and a replaceable battery. This means users can truly rely on it and live their life without worries."
After two years of research, the original Lapa has more than 50,000 users. An investment from two sharks on SharkTank has allowed us to materialise the Lapa 2 we envisioned. So far, Lapa 2 has already raised $153,000 from 2,200 buyers in just 22 days on crowdfunding.