BEVERLY HILLS, Calif., Oct. 12 /PRNewswire/ -- MerchEngines (www.merchengines.com), a Deluxe Corp. (NYSE : DLX ) company, today unveiled its market-changing "relationship generation" platform for media companies that serve small and medium-sized business (SMB) advertisers. MerchEngines' robust search marketing solution is the first to integrate eight disparate online marketing systems, encompassing organic traffic analytics, paid search advertising, social media and post click tools, into one easy-to-use online platform.
"Industry estimates suggest search marketing now accounts for 45 percent of every online ad dollar spent," said Andy Steuer, CEO and founder, MerchEngines. "Our mission is to enable ad agencies, traditional media companies, online publishers and local aggregators to fully engage and profit from the sale of paid search advertising, without any of the hassles of buying, building or maintaining an in-house platform."
MerchEngines unifies and monetizes eight search marketing and social networks into one online dashboard: Yahoo, Bing and Google (paid search); Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Google Buzz (social media); and Google Analytics and local directory submission (organic search). The platform offers SMB advertisers many entry points to the world of search engine marketing, from low-cost starter packages to more defined budget based campaigns. Available products include:
- SearchAds. Simplified pay-per-click management enables an advertiser to create, manage and optimize Google AdWords, Yahoo! and Bing paid search campaigns through one single interface.
- SocialStream. Detailed tracking and reporting highlights the interaction, engagement and response rendered from each and every update across all prominent social networks like Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Google Buzz.
- InForm. Enables an advertiser to design lead forms to match the look and feel of any Web site, insert the designated Web site's URL and immediately begin to generate leads with full tracking capability in place for further optimization.
- OrganicTraffic. Enables an advertiser to gain valuable insight into Web site traffic while measuring marketing spend alongside actual conversion data.
- CallAnalytics. Sophisticated caller ID for Internet marketing enables an advertiser to receive and track phone calls via marketing campaigns across prominent consumer based channels like Google, Yahoo!, Bing, Twitter and Facebook.
- eBizCard. Allows a business to quickly establish a search engine presence around a specified name while generating relevant business inquiries via phone, e-mail and Web site submissions. Ideal for businesses where a person's name is the business name, like accountants, dentists, etc.
- OneList. Allows a business to instantly submit business listings to over 40 local business directories by simply creating one listing.
"Media companies have the advantage of owning the relationship with small-business advertisers," said Matt Booth, senior VP and program director for local media research firm BIA/Kelsey. "As these advertisers engage more intensely in online marketing, they look to their existing media partners to help them find easy and effective options for generating results from their online efforts. MerchEngines is bridging the platform gap between SMB advertisers' needs and media companies' online capabilities."
MerchEngines is a fully managed search marketing solution that helps ad agencies, traditional media companies, online publishers and local aggregators capture their share of search marketing and social media revenues by making it easier for their advertisers to convert online traffic into calls, leads, sales and customer relationships. MerchEngines is owned by Deluxe Corp. (NYSE : DLX), a growth engine for small businesses and financial institutions. Through its industry-leading businesses and brands, Deluxe helps small businesses and financial institutions attract and retain customers. For information, visit www.merchengines.com.