FELTON, Calif, April 13, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The global messaging security market size is anticipated to value USD 11.10 billion until 2025. It is also expected to register a CAGR of 13.7% over the forecasted years, 2017 to 2025.
What are Key Factors Driving the Messaging Security Market?
The rising need for ensuring security of messages, chats and confidential data is expected to trigger the market growth for messaging security solutions. In 2016, the email protection segment dominated the global market on account of rising incidences of security breach prevailing among email repositories. The messaging gateway product segment is anticipated to witness a CAGR of 15.6% in the upcoming years due to the increasing awareness among businesses and consumers about risks associated with data leakage.
The corporate segment held the highest share in 2016 owing to the rising number of scams, virus attacks and threats that can result in loss of enterprise and corporate data. On the other hand, the residence end-use segment is expected to witness moderate growth on account of rising usage of tablets and smartphones to access user's data, emails and applications.
Please click here to get the sample pdf and find more details on "Messaging Security Market" Report 2025.
In 2016, North America accounted for a significant share across the global market due to the increasing number of key players operating across this region. The Asia Pacific is anticipated to witness the highest CAGR of around 18.6% from 2017 to 2025 owing to the surging adoption of advanced technologies like IoT and cloud across several organizations residing across China and India.
The messaging security market includes key players such as Proofpoint, Inc., McAfee, LLC, Cisco Systems, Inc., Trend Micro Inc., and Symantec Corp. These players are continuously focusing on developing innovative and advanced solutions for widening their geographical reach and product portfolio.
Key Questions Answered in the Report:
How much is the Messaging Security Market Worth?
The global messaging security market size is anticipated to value USD 11.10 billion until 2025.
What is the Growth Rate of the Messaging Security Market?
The global messaging security market is expected to register a CAGR of 13.7% over the forecasted years, 2017 to 2025.
Which Segment of the Messaging Security Market to Account Fastest Growth Rate?
The cloud deployment segment is expected to register fastest growth with 14.8% CAGR over the forecasted period, 2017 to 2025.
Which Segment of the Messaging Security to Hold the Highest Market Share?
The corporate segment of end-use accounted for highest share in 2016 across the global market.
Which Region to Register Highest Growth Rate?
Asia Pacific is anticipated to witness highest CAGR of 18.6% from 2017 to 2025 across the global market.
Who are the Key Players Operating in the Messaging Security Market?
The key players in this market are Proofpoint, Inc., McAfee, LLC, Cisco Systems, Inc., Trend Micro Inc., and Symantec Corp.
Browse 110 page research report with TOC on "Global Messaging Security Market" at: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/global-messaging-security-market
Million Insights has segmented the global messaging security market on the basis of product, deployment, end-use and region:
- Messaging Security Product Scope (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 - 2025)
- Email Protection
- Messaging Gateway
- Messaging Security Deployment Scope (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 - 2025)
- Messaging Security End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 - 2025)
- Messaging Security Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- The U.S
- The U.K
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Read the Latest Press Releases by Million Insights:
- Fogless Mirror Market - The global fogless mirror market size is expected to reach USD 576.6 million by 2028, registering a CAGR of 5.8% over the forecast period. Over the past few years, there has been a significant increase in bathroom renovation expenditure globally, especially in the Asia Pacific region, due to the continuous inflow of evolved designs in bathroom Vanities.
- Goat Milk Market - The global goat milk market size is expected to reach USD 14.47 billion by 2028, registering a CAGR of 4.3% over the forecast period. Goat milk is rich in iron, potassium, and calcium among other vitamins and minerals. It helps lower blood pressure levels, improve digestion, and maintain heart health.
- Popcorn Market - The global popcorn market size is expected to reach USD 6.24 billion by 2028, registering a CAGR of 9.4% over the forecast period from 2021 to 2028. Rising preference for the combinations of flavors and shapes of popcorn from traditional product forms, is expected to expand the market size on a global level.
- Smart Plug Market - The global smart plug market size is expected to reach USD 20.84 billion by 2028. It is expected to expand at a CAGR of 36.2% from 2021 to 2028. The rising popularity of smart homes, technological innovation in home automation, and consumers' inclination toward a digitally comfortable lifestyle are expected to drive the market
About Million Insights:
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive marketplace, that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying, is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Research Support Specialist, USA
Toll Free: 1-866-831-4085
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Million Insights