ORLANDO, Fla., Oct. 25 /PRNewswire/ -- Metafile Information Systems (http://www.metaviewer.com) today announced the launch of its Microsoft Dynamics Partner Program (http://www.metaviewer4dynamics.com) at the Dynamics GP User Group (GPUG) Summit (http://www.gpug.com/summit-2010), held October 25-28 at the Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld Hotel in Orlando, Fla. Metafile seeks value-added reseller (VAR) and referral partners and systems integrators to sell, service and support its MetaViewer paperless ERP document management and workflow solution to Microsoft Dynamics users.
Metafile is a leading paperless accounts payable (AP),accounts receivable (AR) and human resources (HR) document management and workflow solution provider, and a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner. Its flagship product, MetaViewer, is used by more than 15,000 financial professionals to process more than 15 million paperless transactions per week. All MetaViewer functionality easily integrates with all four Microsoft Dynamics ERP solutions (GP, AX, SL and NAV) – the foundation of many organizations' ERP technological infrastructure in a variety of industries.
"Virtually every manufacturer, retailer and wholesaler/distributor that processes 1,000 or more invoices per month is an ideal MetaViewer customer, and the cross-industry need for integration between AP, AR, HR and ERP technology has never been greater, " said Steve Gregory, Metafile Information Systems' partner channel manager. "There has never been a better time for VARs, referral partners and systems integrators to incorporate affordable, measurable value into Microsoft Dynamics solutions with paperless ERP automation technology."
The benefits of Metafile's Microsoft Dynamics Partner Program to VAR and referral partners and systems integrators include:
- Cross-industry demand for accounting automation technology –MetaViewer is proven to address ERP pain points that are common across all industries, lowering invoice-processing costs, enabling visibility into AP and AR processes, ensuring prompt orders and invoice payments, and improving efficiency by mitigating duplicative efforts and rekeying of paper-based data.
- More, and higher-value, Microsoft Dynamics ERP sales – A combined solution offering integration between MetaViewer and Microsoft Dynamics enables significant cost savings, presenting opportunities to make Microsoft Dynamics ERP solutions paperless and affording accelerated ROI when compared to standalone Microsoft Dynamics implementations.
- Increased partner revenue – The value of new-customer Microsoft Dynamics ERP sales incorporating MetaViewer can be increased 25 percent, and current customers can be offered a fully integrated paperless ERP solution that affords tangible ROI.
- Proven ROI through AP/AR/ERP integration – Midmarket companies processing paper-based invoices typically carry a $20-per-invoice processing cost; MetaViewer can lower that cost to $5 per invoice, generating significant and easily justifiable annual ROI.
- Well-known customer references – Metafile's Microsoft Dynamics partners can reference a variety of well-known Metafile customers in a variety of industries, including Winn Dixie, Titleist, Footjoy, Coca-Cola and Gate Petroleum.
"Organizations in the food and beverage, fashion and apparel, finished goods and consumer goods industries are particularly strong prospects because of their large number of suppliers and customers and high volume of transactions, as well as the number and variety of products handled," said Nick Sprau, vice president of marketing with Metafile Information Systems. "MetaViewer is the one paperless AP/AR/HR solution that goes beyond the electronic file cabinet, providing tight integration with Microsoft Dynamics while offering the affordability expected by midmarket organizations and the scalability demanded by enterprise."
MetaViewer supports AP, AR and HR departments in wholesale and distribution, manufacturing, retail, retail-grocery, food and beverage and other industries by automating workflow and boosting transparency, accountability and visibility. The solution offers automated indexing and line item text extraction from any invoice, links to supporting documents, workflow steps, full-text archive and search, and vendor and customer notification and self-service tools.
Metafile enables Microsoft Dynamics users to simply click a button on almost any screen to be instantly connected to the MetaViewer solution and all related documents. Users can enter any combination of search terms – purchase orders, invoice numbers, supplier names and more – and be instantly connected to invoices and supporting documentation. Information is entered only once, often automatically. Managers and executives gain real-time visibility to support better decision making, and web-based workflows expedite approvals and increase overall accuracy.
For more information about Metafile's Microsoft Dynamics Partner Program, visit www.metaviewer4dynamics.com, or contact Steve Gregory, Metafile's partner channel manager, at 1-800-638-2445, extension 180.
About Metafile Information Systems (www.metaviewer.com)
Founded in 1979 and headquartered in Rochester, Minn., Metafile is an established, independent and efficient provider of paperless document management software applications supporting accounts payable, accounts receivable and human resources departments in middle-market and large businesses nationwide. More than 3,500 organizations have translated Metafile's content management solutions into enterprise-wide value and competitive advantage. MetaViewer is Metafile's flagship paperless document management solution, offering paper and electronic invoice capture, Web-based workflow, two- and three-way matching, real-time graphical visibility and full ERP integration. Today, more than 15,000 financial professionals worldwide are efficiently processing more than 15 million paperless transactions per week with the MetaViewer solution. For more information, call 800-638-2445, or visit www.metaviewer4dynamics.com or www.metaviewer.com.
SOURCE Metafile Information Systems