LONDON, March 7, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Growth drivers for the MMA adhesives market
The market size of MMA adhesives is projected to reach USD 1.30 billion by 2020, at a CAGR of 5.73% between 2015 and 2020. The MMA adhesives industry is witnessing high growth on account of increasing applications, increasing use of adhesives as bonding technique, and growing demand from North America and Europe. The demand for MMA adhesives is likely to increase from end applications such as wind energy, construction, automotive, and aftermarket.
High growth markets for MMA adhesives
Commercial vehicle application is expected to dominate the global MMA adhesives market due to the increasing demand for bonding of dissimilar materials and increasing use of advanced materials, such as aluminum and composites, in commercial vehicles. There is an increasing demand for high performance, low heat distortion, low chemical shrinkage, and aesthetically appealing material from end applications, which is provided by MMA adhesives.
End-use markets with the best growth prospects
North America is the largest market of MMA adhesives in the world. The market in the region is driven by increasing demand from the commercial vehicle, marine, and wind energy industries. North America is followed by Western Europe and Asia-Pacific. The U.S., India, China, Germany, and Brazil are expected to witness the highest growth in the global MMA adhesives market.
In the process of determining and verifying the market size for several segments and subsegments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews were conducted. The break-up of primary interviews is given below.
- By Company Type - Tier 1 – 58%, Tier 2 – 33%, and Tier 3 – 9%
- By Designation - C level – 50%, D level – 33%, and Others – 17%
- By Region - North America – 33%, Europe – 33%, Asia-Pacific – 17%, RoW – 17%
Companies profiled in the report
- 3M Company (U.S.)
- Arkema (France)
- Cyberbond LLC (U.S.)
- Henkel AG & Company (Germany)
- Huntsman Corporation (U.S.)
- Illinois Tool Works Inc. (U.S.)
- Lord Corporation (U.S.)
- Parsons Adhesive Inc. (U.S.)
- Permabond LLC. (U.S.)
- SCIGRIP (U.K.)
- Scott Bader (U.K.)
Reasons to buy the report
- A comprehensive coverage and analysis of the MMA adhesives market in Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, and RoW is provided
- Competitive landscape of the major players and their developments in the MMA adhesives market are studied
- To identify opportunities with high-potential for MMA adhesives
- To identify and target high-growth applications
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3670107/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers