NEW YORK, Aug. 31, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The market for food safety testing in Mexico is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.0% to reach USD 295.2 million by 2021. Food safety is a scientific and technical method of handling, manufacturing, and storing of food to prevent foodborne diseases. This market study covers various segments of the Mexican food safety testing market (contaminant, technology, and food tested) to arrive at the market size, in terms of value, from 2014 to 2021. The Mexican food safety testing market, by technology, is segmented on the basis of traditional technology into culture method, while the market scope of rapid technology includes convenience-based (bio-sensors), PCR, immunoassay, and molecular tests.
The research study used in this study involved the use of extensive secondary sources (directories and databases)—Hoovers, Forbes, Bloomberg Businessweek, and Factiva—to identify and collect information useful for a technical and commercial study on the Mexican food safety testing market. The primary sources involved include industry experts from core and related industries and preferred suppliers, dealers, manufacturers, reagent & analytical instrument providers, technology developers, alliances, standards and certification organizations from companies, and organizations related to all segments of this industry's value chain. Food safety testing is performed to supervise the quality and avert incidents of foodborne illnesses, toxicity, or poisoning. Food safety regulations have been implemented to prevent the increase in food poisoning cases, and curtail food contamination cases in Mexico. The Mexican food safety testing market is competitive even though it does not have a large number of players. It is dominated by these few players, depending on their core competencies. The key players in this market include Silliker Inc. (U.S.), Intertek Group Plc. (U.K.), SGS S.A. (Switzerland), Eurofins Scientific (Luxembourg), and SCS Global Services (U.S.).
Objectives of this study:
- To understand the structure of the Mexican food safety testing market, by identifying its various segments and sub-segments
- To provide detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges)
- To strategically analyze micromarkets1 with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the overall market
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders and provide a competitive landscape of market trends
- To project the size of the market and its sub-markets, in terms of value, with respect to Mexico
- To strategically profile key players in the Mexican market and comprehensively analyze their market share and core competencies2
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as acquisitions, new service launches, expansion & investment, R&D, innovation and agreements, partnerships, joint ventures & collaborations in the Mexican food safety testing market
- To provide a detailed competitive landscape of this market, along with an analysis of the business and corporate strategies adopted by key players
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04103763-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.