LONDON, Nov. 25, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The global microbial identification market is categorized on the basis of products, methods, applications, end users, and geographies. Genotypic technology is expected to register highest growth in the microbial identification market. This favorable growth is attributed to the decrease in consumable costs (per test) and the time required for microbial identification along with the result accuracy and continuous technological advancements. Furthermore, genotypic methods have high applications in clinical diagnostics and the pharmaceutical research will drive the growth of the genotypic market.
Factors contributing to growth of the microbial identification include high prevalence of infectious diseases, technological advancements in products, growing food safety concerns, government initiatives such as focus on antimicrobial identification and bioterrorism surveillance, and focus on emerging geographies. However, factors such as complex regulatory framework and high costs of the identification instruments may limit the prospects of the microbial identification market.
Apart from the comprehensive geographical and product analysis and market sizing, the report also provides a competitive landscape that covers the growth strategies adopted by the industry players, over the last three years. In addition, the company profiles include the basic views on the key players in the microbial identification market and the product portfolios, developments, and strategies adopted by market players to maintain and increase their market shares in the near future. The above mentioned market research data, current market size, and forecast of the future trends will help the key players and new entrants to make the necessary decisions regarding product offerings, geographical focus, change in strategic approach, R&D investments for innovations in products and technologies, and levels of output, in order to remain successful.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help the firms in garnering a higher market share. Firms purchasing the report can use any one or a combination of the below mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market shares.
The report provides insights on the following points:
• Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on product portfolios of the top players in the microbial identification market. The report analyzes the microbial identification market by product, method, application, end user, and geography
• Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research and development activities, and new product launches in the microbial identification market
• Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of the market strategies, geographical and business segments, and product portfolios of the leading players in the microbial identification market
• Market Development: Comprehensive information about the lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the market for various microbial identification products across geographies
• Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products and services, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the microbial identification market
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2317748/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/microbial-identification-market-products-consumables-instruments-services-methods-phenotypic-genotypic-application-pharmaceutical-diagnostic-environmental-food--beverages-end-user-detection-characterization---glo-300001279.html